Which iPhone color should I get - Gold or Space Grey?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: 8 Plus Gold or Space Grey

I'm going for the gold!!! I did go to the Apple Store and then to Best Buy to see the options. I normally have gone with silver, but I think the Gold is gorgeous!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for all the posts. I’ve always had black front phones so gonna go with the space grey. Have to wait a bit for it as none available at the moment but as I’ll be looking at it for couple of years I think I’d feel happier with the black. I’ll have a loopy cover on so colour of back is irrelevant but I think I’d alwsys regret it if I got the white. First world problems I know!! Lol Thanks again...

You’re very welcome.
Enjoy your SG 8 Plus :)

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
8 Plus Gold or Space Grey

I thought the gold looked more peachy color. Space Grey for me.

To add. Bc space gray (8) and matte black (7). The bootup/load screen is all black with white apple logo. Nice during updates. No blaring white screen.

Last edited:

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

I see many people on a daily basis carrying their iPhone. Men and women both with white front and black. It’s personal choice. I love white bezel fronts. All my Samsung notes were white. Except the Note 7 and Note 5
I love it. My 7+ is rose gold. When I do get the 8+ it will be the gold

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

I went with the gold one. I hate black faced phones, and love rose gold. I dunno why they called it gold, it's not. It's more of a pastel or soft rose gold.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

Got my gold beauty tonight. It is a soft gold and it matches my series 3 watch nicely.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

I played with the X again like I have many times and I just can’t do it.
Too small and I just don’t like it. I tried, but no Touch ID and not having the + size screen is a deal breaker for me.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site

One of the other managers in the company we work for switched back to Apple and we are twining on our phones. LOL. She got fed up with Android. Hearing it a lot. Our company uses Apple for their upper corporate management, to our regional managers and regional trainers.
She and I are store managers. We get a corporate discount so that helps too.

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Up until the iPhone 7 plus I was white/silver ALL DAY EVERY DAY. then that matte black iPhone 7plus came out and the black front all the sudden became attractive to me. So now my vote has to go to space grey.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site

Up until the iPhone 7 plus I was white/silver ALL DAY EVERY DAY. then that matte black iPhone 7plus came out and the black front all the sudden became attractive to me. So now my vote has to go to space grey.

Yep exactly. Same here

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site

I love my silver 8 Plus more everyday. Ironically I wouldn’t have picked it if I’d had a choice - wanted space gray - but I’m so glad I ended up with silver. It’s so elegant and clear cases with beautiful patterns look spectacular on it.
I’m the odd ball I know but the new gold didn’t appeal to me. A coworker has it and it’s pretty but something about it.... can’t put my finger on it.
The silver is so crisp and clean I’m in love. Who knew? Lol!
(Well I like silver or white gold jewelry better than yellow gold too so maybe that’s it. )

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Got my Gold last night. I have it in a rose Spigen case with a clear back. It looks awesome!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

I looked at both colors when I was considering an 8 plus if I didn't get an X. This years gold is a softer and much nicer looking color and the lack of a black phone was a downer and the SG just wan't what I wanted. I even swapped my SG X for a Silver X.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2