Android to IOS

ScottsoNJ

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Well I did it. I finally made the switch from android to ios. T-Mobile was having the BOGO so I picked up 2 8+'s. Still trying to set up the phone. 1 question. With android I could let certain calls or messages come through even if I had do not disturb turned on. I see where I can can let favorites in my contacts get through calling even if I have DND turned on. Is there a way to also let messages get through? Is that what emergency bypass is for?

anon(764611)

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on the move ScottsoNJ. I switch back and forth way to often between Android and iOS, but at the end of it all I find myself back on iOS. You have a wonderful device. And yes you are right, if you put someone in emergency text will come through as well, but the only thing that sucks (for me) is even if your device is in vibrate and comes through. Hope you enjoy the new device and welcome to the other side??????????????????!

ScottsoNJ

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure people who switch from ios to android have cellphone shock like I am having trying to do things differently going from android to ios. lol It's funny though that as much as they try and copy each other hardware wise and features the os systems couldn't be more different as far as widgets,apps and app stores. It's fun and a little frustrating at the same time.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy the change.
I switch a couple months ago and couldn’t be happier!
Biggest different for me is battery life. No more run away apps sucking the battery dry.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711