Still glad I went with the 8Plus

Beantool

Jan 13, 2018
Visit site
After having this phone for a couple hours now I am so glad I didn’t spring for the X. Feel like the only thing I’m missing out on really is the new svelte design because OLED vs. LCD is a matter of preference really. This thing is a beast! I’ve got the white/silver 64gb version inside of a clear Pelican case so I feel like I have the ultimate mix of form and function.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
That is amazing. How does your battery last that long? I’m only averaging 16 -18 hours Standby time (which is still great compared to what I was getting with my 6)

There’s a lot of variables when it comes to battery life. I believe that Usage is more important than Standby.

After having this phone for a couple hours now I am so glad I didn’t spring for the X. Feel like the only thing I’m missing out on really is the new svelte design because OLED vs. LCD is a matter of preference really. This thing is a beast! I’ve got the white/silver 64gb version inside of a clear Pelican case so I feel like I have the ultimate mix of form and function.

It’s a beast for sure!
The battery life, A11, and wider display is

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro