Still glad I went with the 8Plus

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Your still working? You must be improving a lot if your going back to work.

Surgery wise. I do have to have chemo and radiation. I might have to go back on disability going into week 3 of radiation. My dr said it will be tough to handle and I know it won’t be easy. Will have to see what happens.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
As someone that has 2 X’s I second guess that decision a lot. I like the X’s for sure. They’re pretty. While I appreciate them $2,300 for 2 phones is not insignificant

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I figure the batteries will last a bit longer too, since each phone is only being used half the time. Yeah, that’s a crazy way to help justify spending an extra (~$1,200). Lol

It should help preserve the batteries a bit longer. Why don’t you use both at the same time (one for work, one for personal)? That’d be super cool and fun

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have an iPhone 6s and 6s Plus for work. I’m content with those for work. I like my job but I’m not letting them on my personal toys!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I’ve been using my 7 Plus as my secondary device, and I can understand why some users went with the 8 Plus. If I could afford to get the 8 Plus to be used alongside my X, I would!

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I’m super enjoying my 8 Plus and don’t regret choosing it instead of the X like I thought I might.
I’ll be very interested in the next version of the new design though.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
After having 2 x 7 Pluses I can’t really say my iPhone X’s do anything better that’s notable. They gave me the opportunity to spend more $$$$. Other than that my 7 Pluses (matte black and silver) were just fine. ...and I know the 8/8 Plus is just fine... but if I hadn’t gotten the X’s I’d be wanting to. That’s just how I work.

It also interesting that even many Apple-centric mobile forums, including this one, haven’t adjusted for the X’s display yet.

Last edited:

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Still think a little here and there about the 8 plus that I had. The screen was nice. I’m not disappointed that I went with the X.

Work wise I have to get something for that. My employer isn’t happy sometimes when I won’t give my X to a customer so they can talk. Might have to get an SE or something for the work.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Most people are very content with the iPhone 8/8 Plus. I’m assuming that it’s due to the A11 and overall build quality of the device... oh the camera too!

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Most people are very content with the iPhone 8/8 Plus. I’m assuming that it’s due to the A11 and overall build quality of the device... oh the camera too!
When you consider there was nothing wrong, that I know of with the 7 Plus, the 8 Plus is just icing on the cake.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I went from the 7 plus to 8 plus. I dont regret it at all. iPhone X was too small for me lol

I upgraded my 7 Plus to the 8 Plus, and I don’t regret it at all! It’s a beast in terms of performance and battery life.

My other half confessed that he wished he had an 8 Plus instead of an X last night. Face ID. He’s not feeling it.

Will he be getting the 8 Plus?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro