Still glad I went with the 8Plus

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I liked the 8 Plus, but the size of the X is better. Plus, it has a bigger screen and you can tell OIS is missing on the secondary telephoto lens on the 8 Plus when you use it on the X.

Very true.
It’s that size that just fits perfectly for me.
Not too small like the 8, but not too big like the Plus.

soulenigma

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Definitely happy with the 8 plus especially the size. I’ll wait till Apple comes out with a near bezelless phone with the screen width of the 8 plus.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm very happy with the 8Plus, but I am going to be jealous as friends start showing off their X's soon simply because they have the latest and greatest, and I don't lol.

I spent some time with it at the store the other day and the screen is just too small for me. I've had some of the newer low bezel phones with the 18x9 ratio, and while 5.7 is technically correct it feels more like 4.5 when compared to a traditional 5.5 or larger screen.

i'm ugly so portrait selfies don't mean much, and talking animal heads would barely keep me occupied for a day until I tired of it.

Hopefully there will be a plus model of this next year. Then I'll definitely bite.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
If all goes well after my dr appt on the 30th and only having the treatment that has been discussed I have it in my budget to upgrade to the 8+
But if cat scan says different then will have to hold off. I hope not. It would be awesome to get it. I need to cheer me up Just two pymts to go and can upgrade

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Glad I kept my plus and returned the X. Plus is a much better phone to me. I don’t want a taller skinny phone. I like the wide devices. More screen area.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
If all goes well after my dr appt on the 30th and only having the treatment that has been discussed I have it in my budget to upgrade to the 8+
But if cat scan says different then will have to hold off. I hope not. It would be awesome to get it. I need to cheer me up Just two pymts to go and can upgrade

What are they looking for?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have cancer. My surgery was Nov 1st. Two nodes were positive. My dr was able to get it all. Thank the Lord. I had a biopsy that was benign two months ago so getting this diagnosis has been very much stressful. Cat scan is to make sure it hasn’t spread. I am trying to be positive. Not my first rodeo. Am a 30 yr breast cancer survivor
But this is a different form and totally unexpected

robinhelene

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I have cancer. My surgery was Nov 1st. Two nodes were positive. My dr was able to get it all. Thank the Lord. I had a biopsy that was benign two months ago so getting this diagnosis has been very much stressful. Cat scan is to make sure it hasn’t spread. I am trying to be positive. Not my first rodeo. Am a 30 yr breast cancer survivor

Praying for you

robinhelene

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else who has the 8Plus feeling this way even after seeing, feeling, and messing around with the X for a good amount of time?? I know a few people who bought the X wish they went with the 8Plus instead.

I had the 8 plus and I really like the X way better! Faster... easier to deal with...just a better phone imho.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Stay positive and you’ll be fine

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site

Wow. Hope you’ll be okay.

w00cash1020

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Yeah after a long thought I think I dont wanna part with touchID just yet So gonna replace my 6 with a 8 plus for xmas. Might also get a Apple watch. Ive been a good boy this year I deserve some eye candy!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73