I’ve been a plus user since 2014. Currently have the matte black 7 plus since last year. Went to my local ATT to finally see and hold the new X and it is nice and all but man I was surprised how small it was compared to the plus. I don’t know maybe I’m just use to the bugger phone now but I was not blown away like I thought I would be. I was eligible for an upgrade with $42 to pay off my next balance and trade in. I walked out with a space grey 8plus and didn’t look back. Maybe I’ll upgrade to the X later on down the line, but for now I gotta go with the plus version. Did I make a mistake?
    TwitchyPuppy, iamdld and Sherry_B like this.
    11-07-2017 06:05 PM
    I’m pretty sure you did not.
    I’ve been a Plus user since the 6 Plus and the X felt too small (like the 6/7/8), I couldn’t comfortably hold it and couldn’t type for sh*t. So I got the 8 Plus.

But, if next year, Apple release a “bezelless” Plus size phone, I’m definitely getting it.
    ajb1965, aximtreo and Matt Manahan like this.
    11-07-2017 06:11 PM
    I have an 8+ as well. I’m kinda use to bigger phones (also have the S8+) and I’m not sure how I would feel about the smaller size of the X. Maybe next year Apple will have two versions. Plus, I really like the new gold color and the X only comes in space gray and silver. Maybe we’ll have more color options next year as well.
    Matt Manahan likes this.
    11-07-2017 06:28 PM
    I’ve been a plus user since 2014. Currently have the matte black 7 plus since last year. Went to my local ATT to finally see and hold the new X and it is nice and all but man I was surprised how small it was compared to the plus. I don’t know maybe I’m just use to the bugger phone now but I was not blown away like I thought I would be. I was eligible for an upgrade with $42 to pay off my next balance and trade in. I walked out with a space grey 8plus and didn’t look back. Maybe I’ll upgrade to the X later on down the line, but for now I gotta go with the plus version. Did I make a mistake?
    No, you did not make a mistake, and congratulations on getting your new iPhone 8 Plus....
    11-07-2017 08:08 PM
    You made the best decision for you and that’s all that matters. Congrats!
    ajb1965 likes this.
    11-07-2017 08:15 PM
    Nope no mistake I did the same thing went and checked it out, The X is a beautiful phone but wasn't impressed enough to buy it, walked out with a SG8 plus. Going to wait to see what comes next.
    ajb1965 likes this.
    11-07-2017 08:38 PM
    No you didn’t. I went to Best Buy and looked at the X and wasn’t impressed. Walked out half hour later with a new 8 plus. Space gray and 256gb. Also picked up a new speck case in black. I’m loving the phone.

Seems a little heavier than the old 7 plus. Probably because of the glass.
    11-07-2017 09:46 PM
    I think you did the right thing!!! Congratulations!
    11-09-2017 03:37 PM
    Thanks. If I did the right thing, than why is it almost two or three times a day I’m checking the Apple app for iPhone X?
    Last edited by Abu Khadija; 11-09-2017 at 08:17 PM.
    11-09-2017 05:42 PM
    I had the X coming from the Note 8 and it's way too small if I go back to IOS it will be the 8plus for sure.
    11-11-2017 02:07 PM
    No, you did not make a mistake, and congratulations on getting your new iPhone 8 Plus....
    Well...I am still using my 4s. Works fine. Only use the device for its features rather than ringing peeps up. I use my rotary phone for that.

My iPad Pro 256 gb new only cost just under 500.00 dollars.
    11-11-2017 09:51 PM
    Debated on the iPhone X but can't get let this iPhone 8 plus go. It just feels right to me. I don't think I can get used to the narrow screen size with only a gain in height.
    aximtreo and zenjen like this.
    11-11-2017 11:05 PM
    No. Be happy. It’s a good choice. When things get better for me I might get it too. But am in a health issue and lots of out of pocket charges. My 7+ is perfect. I just want the new. Lol. Got to be smart right now. Got the S3 Watch. Finally not guilty anymore getting it. But I got it before I found out I was seriously sick
    11-12-2017 06:43 PM
    No. Be happy. It’s a good choice. When things get better for me I might get it too. But am in a health issue and lots of out of pocket charges. My 7+ is perfect. I just want the new. Lol. Got to be smart right now. Got the S3 Watch. Finally not guilty anymore getting it. But I got it before I found out I was seriously sick
    Hope you get better soon. Pray to The GOD and he’s the only one that can make you well.

I went to Best Buy today and REALLY checked out the X. I made the right decision last week to get the iPhone 8 Plus.
    Jude526 and firstborn80 like this.
    11-12-2017 07:40 PM
    Thank you. My faith will help me get thru this
    I am glad you are happy with your 8+. I want the gold when I can. I was never interested in the X. I can’t give up Touch ID and I like the form factor. I was skeptical because I made the switch from Android and Samsung. I am very pleased with Apple
    firstborn80 likes this.
    11-12-2017 08:51 PM
    Your welcome.
    11-13-2017 01:40 AM
    @Jude526 sending well wishes your way. My best to you!!
    Jude526 likes this.
    11-13-2017 01:03 PM
    Thank you!
    11-13-2017 01:50 PM