I know it's not the X, but this phone is gorgeous

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have only owned one black phone. Back in the day with Blackberry. When I started with Samsung on the Note Series always had white face then got the blue Note 7 then the Note 5 because didn’t want to give up the Note series. It was gold. All that was left. It was the worse phone I had ever used. I am extremely careful with my devices. They always look new . That phone was my nightmare of phones. Hated it. Wouldn’t keep a charge and I was always charging it up. Ridiculous
At the time of the Note 7 debacle I had been playing with the iPhone 7+ in the store. There were issues that kept me from jumping but then that was resolved. And the trade in on the Note 5 Verizon offered me just sweetened the temptation even more. Along with my brother telling me he never regretted dumping Android. So came my playing over to the dark side. I like the form factor on this design. I haven’t had the lag that the Note phone’s had. The X doesn’t do it for me because I don’t care about the talking emojis not Face ID.. that’s not impressing me. I really like Touch ID. It has been flawless .
Almost a yr on my personal use with Apple and my conclusion is am here to stay. No issues with Mac Pro. Hated Windows 10.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Love the white front so when I get it will be the gold to match my Series 3 Watch person. I wear silver jewelry but prefer gold and rose gold on phones. My iPad is silver. In a Logitech case. My Mac is silver. In a cool red case

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The move to glass really made the 8's really pop and look a lot better than the 6-7's series. Still glass backs are a risk for damage and the cost to repair without AppleCare+ is high so I opted for AppleCare+. I wished they had kept the Jet Black.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
My phone has a blue backing. Just kidding. Mine is silver covered with a gold protective case. Also purchased a silver mirror looking phone protector case.
42c40dea50aa9a1016682f01afd3617d.jpg

d66c1d8b05550b8337cf3f9220c09c1b.jpg

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I just hope Apple doesn’t stop producing the old school design with bringing the new X
I love the home button and the form factor of the plus It works for me.

We did not have iphones when I was in school. And yes I did attend school in one old school building built near the early 1900s. Actually mobile phone were not even invented then.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Beagle, when you and I were in school, they didn't even have beepers.

Verrrrry true. Also back then teachers were actually able to disiplin kids.

Also another allowence was getting hit in the knuckles.

I remember when kids talked during class teachers were allowed to out tape over the kids mouth. But, now the teacher would loose their job over that.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Not when I was in school. Also when I was in school the teachers were allowed to paddle the kids. Kids back then turned out as better kids than now.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It is. I was actually toying with getting X but after thinking about, I’d really gain nothing but Animoji lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711