I have the 8+ and am on my 3rd one due to screen faults! This 8+ is being returned for refund and I am ordering the X.
    11-06-2017 08:07 AM
    I went to the Apple store today during lunch to check out an X. Beautiful design. I then started to play around and look at website to see how they would look with the notch, check other apps, youtube, take photos and videos. I found that the notch isn't really an issue. But man do you lose so much screen real estate compared to the Plus models. Just odd. I have a 6s Plus that is starting to show its age (battery wise due to natural deterioration) and if I do replace it, it'll be with a Plus model down the road. Maybe if they have an OLED plus model next year or something, then I'll get it. I'd take an X if I win a contest or something though.
    SABRIAN70 likes this.
    11-07-2017 02:54 PM
    Please don’t say “It’s not the X”.... The 8+ doesn’t take a backseat to anything!
    Tbh I think it’s quite better than iPhone X due to its bigger screen and better battery life
    RobertP1, trw1602, vpblaze and 2 others like this.
    11-11-2017 09:05 PM
    I just hope Apple doesn’t stop producing the old school design with bringing the new X
    I love the home button and the form factor of the plus It works for me.
    aximtreo likes this.
    11-13-2017 11:16 PM
    I just hope Apple doesn’t stop producing the old school design with bringing the new X
    I love the home button and the form factor of the plus It works for me.
    You might be in for disappointment next year, though I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the 7/8 for another year for people like you that are having a harder time migrating.
    FWIW you do get used to the gestures pretty quickly, and the button seems foreign after a while!
    MKNicole1988 likes this.
    11-14-2017 06:40 PM
    I came from Android and Samsung. I know it. Lol
    I was just saying I like iPhone form factor

I am not interested in the X because I prefer Touch ID and also the price. That’s ridiculous. If I wanted I would get the Note 8 but I am over Sansung
    11-14-2017 06:42 PM
    You might be in for disappointment next year, though I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the 7/8 for another year for people like you that are having a harder time migrating.
    FWIW you do get used to the gestures pretty quickly, and the button seems foreign after a while!
    You are insulting my intelligence and tech capabilities. I sold for Verizon for 5 yrs. I am not stupid
    SABRIAN70 likes this.
    11-14-2017 08:10 PM
    You are insulting my intelligence and tech capabilities. I sold for Verizon for 5 yrs. I am not stupid
    Wasn't my intention, I think you misinterpreted the spirit of what I posted.
    11-14-2017 08:17 PM
    Ok. But it’s how it sounded
    11-14-2017 08:19 PM
    I’m already swiping up on my iPad.

It doesn’t work.

robertk328 likes this.
    11-15-2017 06:28 AM
    I'm hoping to upgrade from a 6s to an 8 Plus around Christmas. I've been a big fan of silver, but the gold model is so pretty. Did any of you get the gold, and could you share pictures? TY
    11-15-2017 10:52 AM
    I have seen the gold. It’s pretty. It has white front. My new series 3 Watch is the gold. I will get gold if and when ready
    11-15-2017 12:07 PM
    I’m already swiping up on my iPad.

It doesn’t work.

lol

Nope!
    11-15-2017 02:04 PM
    I hear ya. I just picked up the 256gb black 8 plus today with a series 3 nike watch. Absolutely love the look of the phone.
    aximtreo, cwbcpa and MasterDarque like this.
    11-15-2017 07:27 PM
    Wasn't my intention, I think you misinterpreted the spirit of what I posted.
    But I had nothing to do with fear of moving on. I buy almost ever new flagship every year across iOS and Android. The X for me wasn’t special and I didn’t like it at all. Went back to the 8 plus. Just because someone doesn’t like it doesn’t mean there afraid of change.

Like I said I have had the Note 8. Pixel Xl 2, S8 plus, G6, Essential phone, Mi Mix and many others. Just don’t like the X.
    Jude526 likes this.
    11-16-2017 11:27 PM
    I have only owned one black phone. Back in the day with Blackberry. When I started with Samsung on the Note Series always had white face then got the blue Note 7 then the Note 5 because didn’t want to give up the Note series. It was gold. All that was left. It was the worse phone I had ever used. I am extremely careful with my devices. They always look new . That phone was my nightmare of phones. Hated it. Wouldn’t keep a charge and I was always charging it up. Ridiculous
    At the time of the Note 7 debacle I had been playing with the iPhone 7+ in the store. There were issues that kept me from jumping but then that was resolved. And the trade in on the Note 5 Verizon offered me just sweetened the temptation even more. Along with my brother telling me he never regretted dumping Android. So came my playing over to the dark side. I like the form factor on this design. I haven’t had the lag that the Note phone’s had. The X doesn’t do it for me because I don’t care about the talking emojis not Face ID.. that’s not impressing me. I really like Touch ID. It has been flawless .
    Almost a yr on my personal use with Apple and my conclusion is am here to stay. No issues with Mac Pro. Hated Windows 10.
    11-17-2017 10:30 PM
    Love the white front so when I get it will be the gold to match my Series 3 Watch person. I wear silver jewelry but prefer gold and rose gold on phones. My iPad is silver. In a Logitech case. My Mac is silver. In a cool red case
    11-17-2017 10:33 PM
    The move to glass really made the 8's really pop and look a lot better than the 6-7's series. Still glass backs are a risk for damage and the cost to repair without AppleCare+ is high so I opted for AppleCare+. I wished they had kept the Jet Black.
    12-01-2017 09:26 PM
43 12