I know it's not the X, but this phone is gorgeous

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
This is my first Plus phone and my first Space Gray. I honestly don't know why I kept picking Silver/White because when the phone sleeps, the melding of the black screen and black body is so damn aesthetically pleasing.

Just got the 8 Plus today. Haptic feedback is something I'm getting used to. I have no issues with the fake home button but then I also don't have an issue with the low surface travel keyboards.

It's much, much faster than my 6s. I'm in love.
9aa308aff727f0b0b84014f8d2dbbd04.jpg

236221c82a7c58f185e5961e03217fd9.jpg

65c11c3ef0cce1adfe99104be3769670.jpg

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
That is beautiful. I have the 6S plus in rose gold now and I’m seriously thinking I’ll go with the space gray 8 plus when I upgrade. I like that seamless and sleek black front too. Very nice! Congrats!

trw1602

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
That is beautiful. I have the 6S plus in rose gold now and I’m seriously thinking I’ll go with the space gray 8 plus when I upgrade. I like that seamless and sleek black front too. Very nice! Congrats!

Thanks! The phone is stunning. You'll see it if you decide on it. The Gold looks good too.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations on getting your new iPhone and I’m pleased that you find it gorgeous and fast. Enjoy it....

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Congrats on picking up the Lord Vader 8 Plus! It was my third choice

I've had nothing but black/dark phones. Went with silver this time because of the white appearance.

geezio

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I just recently came back to IPhone from a Galaxy S8 + ,I’m so over having the best screen all that jazz and I too have the IPhone 8 Plus space grey and I love it paired with my space grey Apple Watch series 2 and Apple leather case I love the look!!!

shaleem

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Congrats!! My first 8 Plus (256g) as well. In fact, my first iPhone. Was a BlackBerry user for years, then went to Samsung and was a die hard Note fan. However, I decided on the iPhone 8 Plus because I have an iPad Pro 10.5 and a Macbook Pro. Got mine in gold to match my iPad Pro :) Oh, and I have been absolutely amazed by everything about this phone. I thought about waiting for the X, but decided on the 8 Plus because the X doesn't come in gold. LOL! Silly reason, I know. Seriously though, there wasn't enough different, in my opinion, to make me wait.

Enjoy your 8 Plus. You won't be disappointed!

DX9

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I just sold my S8+ yesterday and picked up an iPhone 8 Plus. Kept my Gear S3 watch since it works with Apple now :). Got a Space Grey 64GB.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Congrats!! My first 8 Plus (256g) as well. In fact, my first iPhone. Was a BlackBerry user for years, then went to Samsung and was a die hard Note fan. However, I decided on the iPhone 8 Plus because I have an iPad Pro 10.5 and a Macbook Pro. Got mine in gold to match my iPad Pro :) Oh, and I have been absolutely amazed by everything about this phone. I thought about waiting for the X, but decided on the 8 Plus because the X doesn't come in gold. LOL! Silly reason, I know. Seriously though, there wasn't enough different, in my opinion, to make me wait.

Enjoy your 8 Plus. You won't be disappointed!

Very nice!
I’m sure the 8 Plus will complement your iPP and MBP very well.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Congrats!
The iPhone 8 has been shadowed by the X, but for us getting them it’s an awesome device!
So awesome that I managed to covert my wife over. She got the Gold 8 Plus. Never thought that would happen. Now we are nothing rocking 8 Plus and couldn’t be happier.
While the X looks like an awesome device. Wanna give it a year or two to see how this Face ID plays out.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone. I am the opposite of you. I have always gone with Space Grey. So when I bought my 8 Plus I decided I would go with gold. Well it sure was a nice change to see white instead of black. I still have my 7 Plus Jet Black for backup though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711