How's the glass back holding up to scratches?

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
Re: How's the glass back holding up to scratches

Case free like my Note 8. Both glass backs are scratch free. Both of them have fell down once and came out unblemished. No screen protector either.

The only time I use a case is in my car when I have to attach it to the phone holder

Shweta Sangwan

Dec 12, 2017
Visit site

I just bought a new iPhone 8 plus. Haven't purchased Applecare yet. I was wondering what are some really good cases to protect my phone because both sides have glass and I wouldn't want my phone to have any damages since they cost quite a lot unless I end up getting apple care. I know about the defender series by Otterbox and also life proof cases, however, I am looking for solid protection without it being so bulky. Something that might be a little lower in protection than defender series but the lot less bulky. Please help. Would really appreciate it!

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

I have a case on my phone. Too slippery for me to use without one. I used to have a screen protector on my phone but the uneven design of it had my ocd going insane so I ended up taking it off lol

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site

I just bought a new iPhone 8 plus. Haven't purchased Applecare yet. I was wondering what are some really good cases to protect my phone because both sides have glass and I wouldn't want my phone to have any damages since they cost quite a lot unless I end up getting apple care. I know about the defender series by Otterbox and also life proof cases, however, I am looking for solid protection without it being so bulky. Something that might be a little lower in protection than defender series but the lot less bulky. Please help. Would really appreciate it!

Take a look at the Otterbox - Symmetry Line/Series.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

For those choosing to go naked or using a bumper case, have you considered the 3M Films, tempered Glass rear screen protectors? I know they are out there for the X, and I am considering a tempered glass one with a bumper case.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site

For those choosing to go naked or using a bumper case, have you considered the 3M Films, tempered Glass rear screen protectors? I know they are out there for the X, and I am considering a tempered glass one with a bumper case.

I was thinking the same thing 1-2 weeks ago. I remember putting one on my iPhone 4s. I was looking at the ones from slickwraps. Dbrand doesn't have clear.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I applaud all of you that can go without cases and screen protectors. My luck, if I did that, I’d end up with at least a tiny blemish somewhere and that would drive the OCD in me batty.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

There are tempered glass rear protectors which I am considering getting for use with bumper case.

timocrates

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site

Had my rose gold for two days now and it’s pristine! Of course, and I’d like to keep it that way. My black 7 was protected with a skin and was like new when I traded it in.

I love the feel of it, but a standard issue generic clear case is on the way. Don’t want a skin because I want it bare at home.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods