What do you have to say about it?
    10-11-2017 09:49 AM
    If you have a 6s/7+ it’s not worth the upgrade unless your device is broken.
    raphie, HBLEY and baseballbert like this.
    10-11-2017 09:50 AM
    I have a SE and it is working fine but it suddenly felt too cramped.
    I like the wireless charging but at that point, am I better with a 7 Plus?
    I did not watch the Apple Event.
    10-11-2017 09:55 AM
    I upgraded from a 7+. I LOVED my 7+ but was also thought wireless charging was loooong overdue with Apple and since my 7+ was still worth $700 it was not such a big financial decision.

Having said that, my 8+ is amazing. The battery is great and the wireless charging makes life so much easier. I have not done a lot with the camera yet, but I loved the 7+ camera and I am sure this is at least as good.

I loved keeping all the same cases and didn't have to buy new ones and I really could not be happier. The X doesn't excite me. I think the Face ID is going to cause a lot of problems and the form factor seems like any flagship Android on the market and crossing that $1000 threshold is not something that I am willing to do.

If you are coming from a 6 than it is a no-Brainer.. and if you are rocking a 7+ I would still make the move, but could totally understand hanging on to the 7+

Let us know if your make the leap!!
    cwbcpa and raphie like this.
    10-11-2017 09:56 AM
    I like the wireless charging but at that point, am I better with a 7 Plus?
    I did not watch the Apple Event.
    Coming from the SE is a little different. How important is the size to you? The form factor and the size of the SE is extremely appealing and the 8+ is a whole different world.. Amazing, but different!

Having the portability of the SE is such a strong point with me.
    AllanQuatermain likes this.
    10-11-2017 09:58 AM
    I don’t know for you but wireless charging is the feature I’ve always hope for.
    The phone is also faster but I’m not fond of the colours and storage options. I know I’ll be waiting 6 months to see if Apple pulls a trick similar to the one with the Product Red iPhone 7/Plus
    10-11-2017 09:59 AM
    Coming from the SE is a little different. How important is the size to you? The form factor and the size of the SE is extremely appealing and the 8+ is a whole different world.. Amazing, but different!

Having the portability of the SE is such a strong point with me.
    I think I could get used to the 8 Plus. I like its portability, like in a pants or purse pocket but my eyes cannot take it anymore. And I would like to do more on my phone, like Netflix. Which is nearly impossible on a 4" screen.
    More screen size, I believe, is always a plus.
    RobertP1 likes this.
    10-11-2017 10:02 AM
    I think I could get used to the 8 Plus. I like its portability, like in a pants or purse pocket but my eyes cannot take it anymore. And I would like to do more on my phone, like Netflix. Which is nearly impossible on a 4" screen.
    More screen size, I believe, is always a plus.
    My eyes also struggle with the smaller screen, but it is like growing another arm by not having one hand holding the 8+. The SE in the front pocket is very liberating.

But if Netflix is needed the 8+ is sure the way to go
    raphie likes this.
    10-11-2017 10:07 AM
    What do you have to say about it?
    Do a comparison on the Apple website between your current phone and the 8 Plus. Go to the Apple store and check one out in person. Play with it and ask questions.

I love my 8 Plus and had no issues using my 6s as a trade-in. My husband has the SE. The differences between these three phones is extremely apparent once you've used the 8 Plus. Do not be fooled by others stating there's no difference between the 7 Plus and the 8 Plus. There are big differences once you compare them on the Apple web site, and in person.
    SparklyPickle and vpblaze like this.
    10-11-2017 10:37 AM
    For what it's worth, my 8+ fits into any pocket I have/wear, just as my 6 did. No issues at all. Handbags might be a little different, like if they have built in "cell phone pockets" or something, but that's not a deal breaker for me. Those smaller pockets are perfect for keys and chapstick, and there are always (well almost always, lol) other areas in the handbag for my phone.

As far as one handed use -- my little sausage fingers are loving the new one handed keyboard! Can be set for either left or right handed use. It's perfect. I use a Loopy case, and with that, I can reach all corners of my screen.

Netflix and I share a close bond. I love watching on my 8+! Also, reading on the phone is nice too. It's not so small that you feel like you're turning a page every 6 words, you know?

Good luck with whatever you decide!
    SparklyPickle likes this.
    10-11-2017 10:59 AM
    That alone would be enough to make me purchase an 8 Plus.
    10-11-2017 11:25 AM
    Do a comparison on the Apple website between your current phone and the 8 Plus. Go to the Apple store and check one out in person. Play with it and ask questions.
    There are big differences once you compare them on the Apple web site, and in person.
    Good idea!

For what it's worth, my 8+ fits into any pocket I have/wear, just as my 6 did. No issues at all. Handbags might be a little different, like if they have built in "cell phone pockets" or something, but that's not a deal breaker for me. Those smaller pockets are perfect for keys and chapstick, and there are always (well almost always, lol) other areas in the handbag for my phone.
    Netflix and I share a close bond. I love watching on my 8+! Also, reading on the phone is nice too. It's not so small that you feel like you're turning a page every 6 words, you know?

Good luck with whatever you decide!
    I totally agree haha! Especially regarding turning pages every 6 words!
    10-11-2017 11:45 AM
    It’s powerful and efficient.
    Amazing camera.
    A very good battery life.
    Wireless charging.
    Fast charging.
    Oh and True Tone
    10-11-2017 05:56 PM
    I am considering it more and more, now!
    10-12-2017 08:37 AM
    Anyone called SparklyPickle should most definitely have an iPhone 8+
    10-12-2017 09:03 AM
    I got the 8 plus the other day. No complaints. Super fast. Build is great. Been working good. Very happy.
    10-12-2017 10:49 AM
    I am considering it more and more, now!
    I was talked into an 8 Plus my @MizWylie and then she told me she's getting an X as well so now I'm uncertain.
    10-12-2017 12:46 PM
    Because @MizWylie is the devil !
    10-12-2017 01:10 PM
    The 8 Plus is a great phone. So was my 7 Plus but the improvements on the 8 Plus are in all the right areas for me. Speed, camera and wireless charging as a bonus.
    raphie and SparklyPickle like this.
    10-12-2017 01:18 PM
    Because @MizWylie is the devil !
    Whoa, whoa. Why are we making assumptions?!

I think the 8 Plus is great. Can't complain.
    raphie and SparklyPickle like this.
    10-12-2017 01:22 PM
    10-12-2017 01:23 PM
    From a personal standpoint, I would wait on the iPhone X. YES it's more money, BUT you are getting a much more innovative device. And these days we don't buy devices outright we finance them, so the X can be had for reasonable payment either directly from Apple or via your carrier.
    10-12-2017 03:02 PM
    Great camera. But doesn’t fit well in the pocket.
    10-12-2017 03:45 PM
    I am still torn. I think I will miss size of phone 7+ to X
    10-12-2017 04:33 PM
    Whoa, whoa. Why are we making assumptions?!

I think the 8 Plus is great. Can't complain.
    But you're getting the X though
    10-12-2017 05:32 PM
55 123