Finally

Cbush1952

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Ordered Iphone 8 Plus 256 gb Space Gray yesterday. Should get it Tuesday. Am so excited. 1st I phone. Only decision now is which case. Am going with Zagg on screen protector. Decisions, decisions.Ordered I phone and Auburn is looking good. How much better can this weekend get? Although We are in path of Nate.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered Iphone 8 Plus 256 gb Space Gray yesterday. Should get it Tuesday. Am so excited. 1st I phone. Only decision now is which case. Am going with Zagg on screen protector. Decisions, decisions.Ordered I phone and Auburn is looking good. How much better can this weekend get? Although We are in path of Nate.

Congratulations on getting your first iPhone and I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy ours.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Congrats on the new phone. I have the 8 Plus 256GB in gold. Loving the phone. Currently using Rhinoshield screen protector but going to replace it with a Bodyguardz. Using the Speck clear case.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Congrats!!! I am one of those naked users and love the phone without a case or screen protector. IMHO you don't need either, but please do what you feel you need to.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Congrats!!! I am one of those naked users and love the phone without a case or screen protector. IMHO you don't need either, but please do what you feel you need to.

I'm glad I had my phone in a folio last night before I dropped it off a balcony at a rock concert. Otherwise I love naked in normal situations.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Well. I wasn’t going to upgrade. But my note 8 couldn’t cut it since my message got weird because everyone I know owns iPhones. I sold my 7 plus and traded my note 8 in to att and got the 8 plus 256. Feels good to be back. I’ll wait for more reviews and maybe get the X next year. Most likely I’ll wait for the 2nd gen version. But the 8 plus feels nice in the hand. Got me the Apple leather case to go with it. Most happy to have the keypad back. No other keyboard compares to apples.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Well. I wasn’t going to upgrade. But my note 8 couldn’t cut it since my message got weird because everyone I know owns iPhones. I sold my 7 plus and traded my note 8 in to att and got the 8 plus 256. Feels good to be back. I’ll wait for more reviews and maybe get the X next year. Most likely I’ll wait for the 2nd gen version. But the 8 plus feels nice in the hand. Got me the Apple leather case to go with it. Most happy to have the keypad back. No other keyboard compares to apples.

Welcome back! We have talked over at android central for a while and I finally settled on apple products. No more android for me. Like you said, messages get all screwed up, no FaceTime..Etc.

I have a 7 now, not getting the X because I don't like that it has no touch id and that top notch is hideous. Trying to get my hands on an 8 plus

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Welcome back! We have talked over at android central for a while and I finally settled on apple products. No more android for me. Like you said, messages get all screwed up, no FaceTime..Etc.

I have a 7 now, not getting the X because I don't like that it has no touch id and that top notch is hideous. Trying to get my hands on an 8 plus

Do or do not. There is no try.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Ha well I am trying to get a good deal! So until I find the deal I won't have one

I traded in my 7 Plus to Verizon for $425, I believe? Basically 50% off the 64GB model, and the $25 extra basically covered my activation fee. I usually don't like trade ins but it was too good to pass up, plus 50% is already paid off and I'm still upgrade ready should I decide to participate in the iPhone X madness.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I traded in my 7 Plus to Verizon for $425, I believe? Basically 50% off the 64GB model, and the $25 extra basically covered my activation fee. I usually don't like trade ins but it was too good to pass up, plus 50% is already paid off and I'm still upgrade ready should I decide to participate in the iPhone X madness.

Not bad. I can get $325 if I trade it in to apple which doesn't seem too great being that I can get around $475-500 for mine now it's unlocked