Finally

Cbush1952

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Got iphone this morning. Will start setup at lunch. Question is when transferring contacts and messages does it delete them from android? If so is there away to copy them?

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Got iphone this morning. Will start setup at lunch. Question is when transferring contacts and messages does it delete them from android? If so is there away to copy them?

If you sign into google. Everything will come over. You will not loose anything. I keep all my contacts and calendar in google. I switch back and forth quite frequently. I never loose anything.

Cbush1952

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Welcome! I so excited for you and can't wait to hear how you're coming along with your first iPhone!
It’s getting there. Noticed keyboard,unlike on iPad, have to press number key to go to numbers and symbols in stead of swiping letter key. Is ther a way to change this?

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
It’s getting there. Noticed keyboard,unlike on iPad, have to press number key to go to numbers and symbols in stead of swiping letter key. Is ther a way to change this?

No. This innovative new keyboard is for the iPad only at this point. It's one of my biggest gripes, haha. It would be fabulous having it on the iPhone

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I find the iOS keyboard the best over anything else currently available, for me anyway.

It’s the same for me, too. I've tried other keyboards for iOS, but I always end up reverting back to the native keyboard. It is more than enough for me. In regard to the iPhone X, typing in landscape mode has been the smoothest for me.

Last edited:

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
It’s the same for me, too. I e tried other keyboards for iOS, but I always end d up reverting back to the native keyboard. It is more than enough for me. In regard to the iPhone X, typing in landscape mode has been the smoothest for me.

Me too.
The only time I use third-party keyboard like SwiftKey is with Android.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There's things I don't like about the stock keyboard on iOS 10.1.1 on my 6s Plus. I've been using SwiftKey since it first was offered. It's come a long way since iOS 8. Love the features. I keep the stock keyboard deleted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2