Iphone 8 photos blurry

Jessimaree

Sep 27, 2017
Visit site
I just got the Iphone 8Plus.
My photos are blurry through snap chat and also my screen has a yellow tinge compared to my iphone 6 which at the moment actually prefer over the 8.
Front camera photos on the 6 are so much better.
Would it have something to do with the glass screen protector?
Anyone else having this problem??

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean photos taken with your iPhone 8 in Snapchat? If so, do they look ok on your camera roll? If so, maybe it's a Snapchat issue. Try adjusting the yellow tint in Accessibility > Display Accommodations.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
A glass screen protector shouldn’t cause such issues. I would recommend bringing it to an Apple Store to check it out.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Snapchat always turns out slightly blurry for me especially if I'm using filters. It's the way Snapchat uses the camera.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The few photos I've taken came out sharp and clear, but I don't use snapchat.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I just got the Iphone 8Plus.
My photos are blurry through snap chat and also my screen has a yellow tinge compared to my iphone 6 which at the moment actually prefer over the 8.
Front camera photos on the 6 are so much better.
Would it have something to do with the glass screen protector?
Anyone else having this problem??

Snapchat photos should come out crystal clear, mine always have regardless of filter. The screen protector should never be an issue unless it's actually covering the camera lens. If True Tone is off, then it sounds like you may have received a dud. It happens. I'd take it back for an exchange.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR