I have gone through 4 iPhone 8 Plus'. All have had the same problem. I have spent ages on the phone with apple over numerous days. They have all of my data and advise this is now a known issue which is why they wanted my data for engineering. I did everything as suggested and noted on this thread. Force restart, clean install/restore. Issue has remained. Yesterday as a last gasp chance the apple representative directed me to beta.apple.com . I downloaded the latest iOS public beta. Not to get too excited as this is beta software. But it fixed the problem. No matter what I do I cannot crash the app store. Just putting it out there. I may be returning the remaining two phones I have until a real update is made. Just don't want to be stuck if the regular software makes it crash the app store again. For you info and action should you wish to try it.
    The same for me, installed 11.1 beta 2 and the App Store stopped crashing
    10-15-2017 02:18 PM
    I have gone through 4 iPhone 8 Plus'. All have had the same problem. I have spent ages on the phone with apple over numerous days. They have all of my data and advise this is now a known issue which is why they wanted my data for engineering. I did everything as suggested and noted on this thread. Force restart, clean install/restore. Issue has remained. Yesterday as a last gasp chance the apple representative directed me to beta.apple.com . I downloaded the latest iOS public beta. Not to get too excited as this is beta software. But it fixed the problem. No matter what I do I cannot crash the app store. Just putting it out there. I may be returning the remaining two phones I have until a real update is made. Just don't want to be stuck if the regular software makes it crash the app store again. For you info and action should you wish to try it.
    So basically, whoever is having the App Store issue can expect it to be fixed with the release of iOS 11.1.
    10-15-2017 02:32 PM
    We hope...not guaranteed though. This is only a beta iOS. B
    10-15-2017 02:34 PM
    We hope...not guaranteed though. This is only a beta iOS. B
    For now, it's beta, but that beta will become official in a few weeks.
    10-15-2017 02:56 PM
    I’ve been having the same problem. When my new 8+ is downloading apps and i try to do anything else the screen goes black and can’t do anything. The device is stil “running” but can’t even do a forced re-boot. Have to wait 24hrs plus for the battery to spend then recharge and go again. Did this 4 times within a week of buying it (from the Apple store). Had it replaced for a brand new one. Guess what! Waiting for the battery to drain. Using my old 6+ as we speak. What’s up apple!!??
    11-30-2017 09:20 AM
30 12