Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
a30b7d7aa763aa99af8ce0b8cd04148a.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: iPhone 8+ Unboxing & Show Off New Phone Thread

If you have a 7 plus, not sure it’s worth the money. I’m definitely going X. iPhone 8 plus will not be my phone for the next year.

I carry 2 phones. The 6s Plus has already been replaced with the 8 & the 7 Plus will be replaced with the X. I’m over the heft of the pluses & you saying the 8 Plus is even heavier just validates my downsizing.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I got my 8 Plus Space Grey delivered Friday and I noticed right away it was little bit heavier than my 7 Plus...but I love the phone...I will put a Apple silicone case on it even though I love the look of the glass and don't want to cover it up, but I better to be safe. I've had white face plates for several years and was ready for a dark phone this time....Space Grey is a beautiful phone.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I got my 8 Plus Space Grey delivered Friday and I noticed right away it was little bit heavier than my 7 Plus...but I love the phone...I will put a Apple silicone case on it even though I love the look of the glass and don't want to cover it up, but I better to be safe. I've had white face plates for several years and was ready for a dark phone this time....Space Grey is a beautiful phone.

Same here. I switch between a white face and black face yearly so I went with space gray this year. To be honest, I don’t know if I’ll ever go back to a white face. I’ve fallen in love with the front and back. I’m gonna go pick up an Apple silicone case later.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Same here. I switch between a white face and black face yearly so I went with space gray this year. To be honest, I don’t know if I’ll ever go back to a white face. I’ve fallen in love with the front and back. I’m gonna go pick up an Apple silicone case later.

I picked up an Ultraviolet Purple silicone case at lunch today...looks great on the Space Grey phone!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Want this one for my gold! By far my favorite silicone color they've released!

I saw that one in the Apple Store when I picked up my watch, that is quite the color. I can see why it is so popular. Maybe if you get tired of running naked.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73