iPhone 8 plus shipping

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I ordered iPhone 8 plus and Apple Watch both with separate credit cards and separate orders.

iPhone 8 plus next day air

Apple Watch standard shipping

I track with reference on ups website with my dad phone number a package is coming from China.

Where can I find the tacking number for other apple item since it was a separate order for both it only shows one for a item on ups website with reference number ?

Apple Watch prepared for shipping first and iPhone 8 plus yesterday.

Can someone explain to me ?

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
I have the exact same question as I ordered my watch separately and I see something coming but I don't know whether it's my phone or watch

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered iPhone 8 plus and Apple Watch both with separate credit cards and separate orders.

I track with reference on ups website with my dad phone number a package is coming from China.

Where can I find the tacking number for other apple item since it was a separate order for both it only shows one for a item on ups website with reference number ?

You never know where they are shipping from, last year my iPhone went from China, to Kentucky, to Illinois to Sand Diego, to Vegas and then to Seattle. You just have to wait it out and see what happens. If delivery day is 9/22 it's 90% likely it will arrive on 9/22. It's very rare this is a mistake. UPS is well versed in delivering Apple phones. If yours is coming FedEx I can't say for sure. Even if UPS had it tomorrow, they will hold it until Friday.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
You never know where they are shipping from, last year my iPhone went from China, to Kentucky, to Illinois to Sand Diego, to Vegas and then to Seattle. You just have to wait it out and see what happens. If delivery day is 9/22 it's 90% likely it will arrive on 9/22. It's very rare this is a mistake. UPS is well versed in delivering Apple phones. If yours is coming FedEx I can't say for sure. Even if UPS had it tomorrow, they will hold it until Friday.

My 6s plus shipped from Harrisburg Pa
iPhone 7 from China
iPhone 8 plus Unknown not sure if the item coming from china is Watch or phone its says 0.70 KG

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My 6s plus shipped from Harrisburg Pa
iPhone 7 from China
iPhone 8 plus Unknown not sure if the item coming from china is Watch or phone its says 0.70 KG

Just have it wait it out until the tracking number appears. Normally around Wednesday.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I have the exact same question as I ordered my watch separately and I see something coming but I don't know whether it's my phone or watch

0.70 KG it says on ups website putting reference number only shows one tracking number not sure when I will see the other one

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

Update my phone in Harrisburg PA

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Although my phone is in the Preparing for Shipment status, I cannot find it under track by reference with UPS or FedEx using my phone number or order number.....should I be worried? When I preordered the iPhone 7 Plus I was able to

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure UPS doesn't screw around. I known when my company used to deliver DVDs and BluRay, if we delivered to BestBuy or Walmart early and they put it on the floor, us and them would get in big trouble. We generally would have to hold them for 3 to 4 days before we were allowed to deliver them.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
What does it mean package in transit to a ups facility Harrisburg PA since yesterday will that even Change for iPhone 8 plus package tracking and my watch in China still

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711