iPhone 8 plus shipping

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
The first Apple Watch I owned came in a gigantic box with another box inside with all the accessories. I'd say it would easily outweigh a phone if it came like the 1st gen watches.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Also, my phone went from Pennsylvania to New Jersey. I live in Montana, so I'm officially declaring my phone on tour! Be sure to buy your tickets! 🤣

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
My Apple Watch just arrived in Usa but my iPhone 8 plus is stuck in Harrisburg PA 1 hr away from me since 9/17/17 When will my phone move

At least you can see yours My apple order has been showing Preparing for Shipment since Saturday and I cannot see it at all using the Track by Reference with UPS.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
How did you get so lucky? Mine still says “in progress” and I ordered 8 minutes after it went live.

I was on the phone with AT&T yesterday due to them having me on the wrong program 30-months instead of 24 months. They said my phone already shipped, even though the AT&T site stills shows "preparing to ship" It's just one of those quirks you come to hate when getting your new iPhone. Sometimes "shipping/tracking" does not show up until last minute on Thursday even though it's actually moving now. Maybe they know once we get tracking we drive UPS / FedEx crazy with "holding" and "times" and "rerouting" that maybe they hold back shipping info as long as possible.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
i think it will be dead until the X is ready.... then it will be crazy...

I think we will have a lot of people #%#@$% here when they go to get the X and find out by 12:10am it's sold out, and like the 7+ last year, none will be in stores. I could be 100% wrong, but that's my prediction. My back up prediction is that they may take the pre-orders 10/27, but will push the delivery out until December.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I think we will have a lot of people #%#@$% here when they go to get the X and find out by 12:10am it's sold out, and like the 7+ last year, none will be in stores.

I think it took 2 and 1/2 months for my 7 Plus to finally get delivered. Drove me crazy!!! I didn't preorder though on that one. I was dealing with the Note 7 nonsense recalls when the 7 Plus went up for preorder so I didn't bother. Plus I ordered the Jet Black which took even longer than the other colors.

I'm def gonna be up to preorder the X. I'll have my 8 to hold me over, so if it takes a couple weeks to get it won't be as huge a deal.

Michial Brown

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my 8 Plus on the Apple Iphone Upgrade Program at midnight last week. It says 9/22 delivery so that’s what will likely happen. Worrying about it or checking over and over for a tracking number is stressful. The status is still we’re preparing your item for shipment. Patience I keep telling myself. Lol

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
My phone is still in Harrisburg PA my Apple Watch in KY

Can’t wait to get both my items to my dad office since sept 22 is my birthday

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I was on the phone with AT&T yesterday due to them having me on the wrong program 30-months instead of 24 months. They said my phone already shipped, even though the AT&T site stills shows "preparing to ship" It's just one of those quirks you come to hate when getting your new iPhone. Sometimes "shipping/tracking" does not show up until last minute on Thursday even though it's actually moving now. Maybe they know once we get tracking we drive UPS / FedEx crazy with "holding" and "times" and "rerouting" that maybe they hold back shipping info as long as possible.

Thanks for the info! It helps. It’s also nice to know that....just by seeing other posts....that I’m not the only anxious one here. Haha! I went through this same thing when I ordered the first Apple Watch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2