iPhone 8 plus shipping

dk2b

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Ok, did my own research. My package weighs .70kg which is 1.5 lbs. Has to be the phone because the watch with box weighs almost 3lbs. Mystery solved.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
3e4a1d13857fb3a43ccf33e4b65ba81c.jpg

This is mine. HURRY! lol

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
That's terrible! What I don't understand is, why didn't they catch that during pre-order? I'd be throwing my bank mad shade!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
My 8 says "Order Processed: Ready for UPS". Changed up to pick up at my local UPS facility a mile away from my house. I'll be there at 9 when they open Friday morning.

Maybe it's because most are waiting for the X, but it sure does seem calm around here for it to be iPhone launch week. Usually the forums are crazy with people tracking flights from China by now.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I've preordered before so I know I'll have this by Friday but mine hasn't even begun to show signs of being ready to go.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
My 8 says "Order Processed: Ready for UPS". Changed up to pick up at my local UPS facility a mile away from my house. I'll be there at 9 when they open Friday morning.

Maybe it's because most are waiting for the X, but it sure does seem calm around here for it to be iPhone launch week. Usually the forums are crazy with people tracking flights from China by now.

Yeah. It's dead as heck in here! I started the traditional carrier preorder thread and basically talks to myself for three days. Sad. ☹️

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yeah. It's dead as heck in here! I started the traditional carrier preorder thread and basically talks to myself for three days. Sad. ☹️

I know! Usually each carrier has a preorder thread, and they're all fairly active. Well, maybe not the Sprint one. I'm getting the X too though, so I guess I'll see how crazy it gets then.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Last year for the iPhone 7 / 7+ this site was so very busy / anxious about delivery etc.. maybe it's just run its course and people just are not that into the phone. I enjoy coming here, answering questions, etc. I used to be very active on the Apple site, but I changed jobs and not available to help as often, so I left. I come to iMore when time permits.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Last year for the iPhone 7 / 7+ this site was so very busy / anxious about delivery etc.. maybe it's just run its course and people just are not that into the phone. I enjoy coming here, answering questions, etc. I used to be very active on the Apple site, but I changed jobs and not available to help as often, so I left. I come to iMore when time permits.

It's usually crazy every year around iPhone launch. I've been around here since 2008, and it's definitely the quietest I've seen it.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
My Apple Watch just arrived in Usa but my iPhone 8 plus is stuck in Harrisburg PA 1 hr away from me since 9/17/17 When will my phone move

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR