The colors

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
NO!!!!! I wanted the copper. I was really disappointed that they didn't do the X with the copper. I might have even bought it. Who knows.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I don’t know, but the new gold looks more identical to how rose gold should look like.

You see that too? I thought I was the only one that felt that it looked like a creamier rose gold. Especially up against the Fog watchband.

Or it could just be a trick of the lighting.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I bought one this evening, and it’s more stunning in person. Think of it kind of like a pastel rose gold, with a very light cream color glass on the back.

Ohhhhh that sounds fabulous! I was definitely thinking that iif it had a pinkish cast to it or a rose-gold cast to it that I would be iinterested in it!

bailbrae

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
This photo doesn't do it any justice, but I was trying to get a shot that compares...

From top to bottom, gold 6, gold 8+, rose gold 7+. There are other photos of the back of the new gold floating around. It's lovely, really. Better than I was expecting!
IMG_1786.JPG

anon(427874)

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
The back glass on the gold phone matches well with the Pink Sand iPad smart cover. So it’s all definitely of a slightly pinkish hue. I love it.

I’m trying to decide between this and the silver, which has a gorgeous white glass back. That has the overall feel of a white phone with the aluminum silver banding. It’s also stunning, in a very subtle, understated way.

My previous phones and iPads have all been Space Gray. I’m ready to change my phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2