Does the iPhone 8 Plus include a wireless charger?

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Wirelesscharger

No. You're on your own to find wireless charging and fast charging accessories.

But there are a lot of good ones out there under $20.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Wirelesscharger

Is the wireless charger included with the phone?
- I just ordered (2) - Turbot 3-Coil QI Wireless Charging Phone Stands. Took me a while to decide on which ones. Most don't come with either cables or adapters. Amazon has a lot on sale (as per post above) well under $20.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Wirelesscharger

I had a couple Samsung ones laying around and got a few more to put around the house since now there will be 3 people with phones with wireless charging capability. I like them also because they are Qi certified. Not hard to find new or open box on eBay under $20 as well that includes the cable and wall adapter.

Interested in seeing how much the Apple one will cost that can charge multiple items. Would work good for my phone and watch on my nightstand.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I don't understand what you're saying here.. can you please expand your thought?
What he means is that you have to plug in the wireless pad into an electrical outlet in order to charge the phone. You the lay the phone on the pad.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I don't understand what you're saying here.. can you please expand your thought?
What he means is that you have to plug in the wireless pad into an electrical outlet in order to charge the phone. You the lay the phone on the pad.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I would assume that would go without needing to be said. So that may be why I am confused about his post. I don't think anyone believes the iPhone will charge by putting it on an unplugged charging pad or by electrons in the air.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Wirelesscharger

I've not been able to charge my AW on a Qi charger.

And you won’t be able to charge the new Series 3 Watches on QI chargers.

Apple uses a different technology with their AirPower wireless chargers to charge the series 3.
The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus as well as the iPhone X, however, will be able to be charged with standard QI chargers.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

And you won’t be able to charge the new Series 3 Watches on QI chargers.

Apple uses a different technology with their AirPower wireless chargers to charge the series 3.
The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus as well as the iPhone X, however, will be able to be charged with standard QI chargers.

Which brings the issue can I charge my Series 2 on the AirPower charger?

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

I can't even imagine what they are going to charge...with that being said, at least you know it will be supported and work extremely well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR