The best cases and accessories for iPhone 8 Plus!

turner matt4587

Jan 25, 2018
Visit site
best case Re: The best cases and accessories for iPhone 8 Plus!

If you're looking for cases and accessories for your iPhone 8 Plus - this is the thread to look at!

For everyone doing a little case/accessory shopping - please paste your pictures and links here. It'll help all of us find the perfect products to go along with the iPhone 8 Plus!

Thanks in advance for sharing!

if you want good protection for your expensive peice of technology, get one of these, seriously!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3038608

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
A minimalist case that I just received from Peel feels great in the hand. It covers
both the top and bottom (unlike one of my other minimal cases) and has a nice
grippy feel.

View attachment 121156

View attachment 121157

View attachment 121158

I have the exact same case love the feeling of it but I also use the spigen tough armor case, does the halo effect around the edges bother you? I have the same but I kept my on because its the first time that I have no dust or lint behind the protector on the active screen. I am just afraid that leaving the halo effect around the edges make it easier for dust and lint to get inside. I am able to clean it well and haven't seen any dust or lint get in for now.... I was also able to cover the edges using oil to at least cover the halo effect, but I know it will come back but maybe by then It won't bother me as much as it did at first..

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Really liking my Zagg Glass+ Luxe 360 and ring holder combo.

e40a058f62ad5c86cfbd1264835c804c.jpg

7df98ecf33713b6a69885a1413abe3c0.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I don't have a lot of room on my nightstand thanks to my cpap machine, and I wanted to be able to have easy access my phone. So I've been looking for a solution, and found this on Etsy. I ordered two, and they are well made. I can adjust the strap so that it fits over the bed post. I got the 2nd one to use on long rides in my husband's truck because there is no good place and I hate sticking something into the air vents.

These come in a variety of fabrics and I'm pretty sure the seller will take special orders.

phone pouch.jpg

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Picked up a UAG Monarch Silver for my new 8 plus, love these cases didn’t get one for my X with the saggy bottom reviews. This one is great and got it locally for $35AUD.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Looks good!
Just ordered myself the Otterbox Folio in Burnt Saddle. Looking forward to getting that. Hard to find a decent leather folio.

Thanks, my son has the OB strata black for his 8 to hopefully stop screen smashes, so far so good.

My wife had a 3Sixt leather folio with her 6s plus but the magnetic closer flap became a pain and the leather if it was not as good.
She likes the the Journal.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Received my Otterbox Strada today in Burnt Saddle today. Really liking this case. Offers great protection and still comfortable to hold. Ended up ordering one in Soft Opal for the wife. Will post a picture of that too when it gets here.
If you want a folio that still protects, this is it.
54ccd0656be9d26c6a5faedff32abde7.jpg

cc9357ae9f62b67c4e232c71ae297786.jpg

The card slot can easily fit one card. Even two.

Last edited:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Spigen has two new cases for the 8 Plus (and the 8). They are really pretty and feminine.... and only $19.99. Plus they are offering double rewards this week! Darn it! :biggrin:

I love my Spigen Rose Crystal Shell. It's durable and pretty at the same time, and after a few drops, I am convinced that it protects my phone very well. So when I purchased one of these cases mentioned in the quote above, I was very surprised to be disappointed in it.

The flowers are not painted on... but rather, some sort of applique, that I imagine will peel off in time. The case itself is very flimsy, and I can't see it offering much, if any protection to my phone. I'm keeping it though... and may use it sparingly. It is very pretty, but I guess, in the scheme of things, that isn't or shouldn't be important!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2