The best cases and accessories for iPhone 8 Plus!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I forgot to mention earlier, if you want a tempered glass screen protector, XtremeGuard has theirs on sale for $2.25/each for the iPhone 8+, along with 85% off anything on the website, using promo code FALL85.

These are good tempered glass screen protectors that fit with a case, the company is reputable, and they run these sales a few times a year. These sales are a great time to buy a few, just in case you break one or friends/family need one.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I forgot to mention earlier, if you want a tempered glass screen protector, XtremeGuard has theirs on sale for $2.25/each for the iPhone 8+, along with 85% off anything on the website, using promo code FALL85.

These are good tempered glass screen protectors that fit with a case, the company is reputable, and they run these sales a few times a year. These sales are a great time to buy a few, just in case you break one or friends/family need one.

Used them often, never a problem. Always deliver a good product and a very fair price. Their sales run from 80% off to 95% off. Keep an eye out for those 90+ % off sales, good to stock up, especially for $$$ items like tempered glass for an iPad.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Used them often, never a problem. Always deliver a good product and a very fair price. Their sales run from 80% off to 95% off. Keep an eye out for those 90+ % off sales, good to stock up, especially for $$$ items like tempered glass for an iPad.

While I agree they have better sales, at times, if you want a screen protector now then paying the $2.25 now is a better deal than waiting until next summer to get them at $1.49. While they might have a better sale sooner, it does seem like the bigger sales are just before the new phones are announced; the 85%/$2.25 is a great price for a just released phone.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
While I agree they have better sales, at times, if you want a screen protector now then paying the $2.25 now is a better deal than waiting until next summer to get them at $1.49. While they might have a better sale sooner, it does seem like the bigger sales are just before the new phones are announced; the 85%/$2.25 is a great price for a just released phone.

I never disagreed with you to start with, I was fully agreeing and telling them to also (in addition to) look out for other sales that allows you to stock up more and save on larger ticket items. I personally got two today myself.

SquireSCA

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Best ones so far for me are from Magpul. Yeah, the guys that make all my AR15 mags and accessories, also make nice iPhone cases... So if you like that style(looks like one of their Gen 3 AR mags) in a variety of colors, you can put them up on Amazon Prime for $11-$15 each...

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Got a SENA all leather case, instead of the Apple case this time. Sena makes amazing quality leather cases, and I got lucky with a 35% off deal.

sena-black.jpg

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Like several others, my iPhone always sits in an Apple leather case. Started with my iPhone 6 and it’s all I’ve had since then. Usually get either black or brown, but when I went to get my 8 plus I saw the dark aubergine and got that one instead. Still looks new two weeks later but we’ll see how it holds up.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Really poor quality the Apple leather cases, have been sent 2 both with streaks diagonally all down the back, and as slippery as. For $75AUD here not with it, ended up ordering a Nomad for half that with delivery from NZ seller lol..

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Really poor quality the Apple leather cases, have been sent 2 both with streaks diagonally all down the back, and as slippery as. For $75AUD here not with it, ended up ordering a Nomad for half that with delivery from NZ seller lol..

I think the streaks are normal.
It adds character.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Really for $75 c'mon, i have plenty before that weren't, and photos of them on macrumors don't have them, marks and scratches add character not faults in leather when new.
Do you work for Apple?

I do not work for Apple.
Yeah I can understand where you’re coming from :)

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I wound up buying a Pitaka case. I had an Evutec Karbon S case for my previous iPhone, and I really missed how slim the case was. The Pitaka case looks exactly like that Evutec case.
Out of the other three cases I mentioned in a previous post, I would say the Wally Ether case is my second favorite case. I can't believe how thin it is compared to other card cases I've used in the past. Unfortunately, I don't have much of a social life, so I don't need to have my cards with me that often.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

I do a lot of sewing and am more familiar than most with different types of fabric. The leather that Apple uses for their cases will have a natural patina over time. Scratches, darkening, and shine is what "patina" is. If there's a natural crease, no matter how slight, the natural oils from your skin are going to make those creases stand out. It's supposed to do that. That type of leather is working as intended.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73