The best cases and accessories for iPhone 8 Plus!

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
ffc40bfc82b2a732d06f42e04cd68aed.jpg
Spigen Liquid Air hands down best fitting and feeling case I have ever had and only $11!

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I have a charging pad essentially like this one (same brand and basic design), which is only $9. I bought it about 4 years ago for a Nexus 5. It still works fine and I'm now using it to charge my iPhone 8 Plus. It's a bit small, compared to the phone, but the phone balances well on it, and the rubber pads on top and bottom keep it and the phone from sliding around (even after 4 years).

Does that work well for the iPhone? I’m going to get a few for my kids and I when I get the iPhone 8 for Christmas.

ab06deg1

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I put apple cases for 7 plus on the 8 plus and the lip is smaller. Or is my imagination? :) Is the same with the cases for 8 plus? Are the exact same dimensions?

Cbush1952

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
If you're looking for cases and accessories for your iPhone 8 Plus - this is the thread to look at!

For everyone doing a little case/accessory shopping - please paste your pictures and links here. It'll help all of us find the perfect products to go along with the iPhone 8 Plus!

Thanks in advance for sharing!

May have missed but screen protector for 8 plus?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
May have missed but screen protector for 8 plus?

Any of them for the 7-Plus works. You can go cheap for $10 or less for a set of 2 on Amazon or go high with Belkin or Zagg (My opinion the better choice).. for about $45. Most work quite well. ps.. Tempered Glass is the way to go.. regardless of brand.

Cbush1952

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Any of them for the 7-Plus works. You can go cheap for $10 or less for a set of 2 on Amazon or go high with Belkin or Zagg (My opinion the better choice).. for about $45. Most work quite well. ps.. Tempered Glass is the way to go.. regardless of brand.

Thank You.

iamdld

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
Both screen protectors that I've tried on the 8 plus are not sticking on the top and bottom edges. I tried a Caseology and a Spigen. The Spigen worked great on the 7 plus so I'm not sure why it doesn't work now. Anyone tried any screen protectors that definitely work?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Both screen protectors that I've tried on the 8 plus are not sticking on the top and bottom edges. I tried a Caseology and a Spigen. The Spigen worked great on the 7 plus so I'm not sure why it doesn't work now. Anyone tried any screen protectors that definitely work?

OMOTON 9H Hardness HD Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 8 Plus - Amazon $8.45 with Prime / Delivered (2-pack) works fine.. sticks well. (for me)

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I ended up buying a new wireless charger, since I wanted one which would sit my phone upright on my desk. I ended up buying this one by Itian for about $19, and they have the same charger available in different colors. It is capable of fast wireless charging, if the iPhone ever supports it and you use a 10W power brick with it; it also allows you to charge your phone in both upright or on its side (portrait and landscape mode). The charger has a USB cable built in but does not come with a power brick.

I also, for times I want fast charging, bought an Anker 30W USB-C power brick -- just realize you'll likely also need to buy a USB-C to Lightning cable. At under $22, it is less than half of what Apple wants for their 29W charger. I've also seen the Aukey Amp Duo recommended, as it comes with a second piece, which plugs into the USB-C port, that converts it into two USB-A charging ports.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods