The best cases and accessories for iPhone 8 Plus!

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I have this case in rose gold for my RoseGold 7 plus too, that jack hole doesn’t bother me at all like it does for some.

I think there was a miscommunication. I had a heck of a time trying to get that fourth corner completely snapped in without prying it over the phone. Maybe I got a wonky one. I'm afraid to take it off or find a new case.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hmm... I came across this case @ a local Best Buy this afternoon:
df642514cda171795c57432e74655c8e.jpg

...I wasn't aware that Apple was also releasing an iPhone 7s+ in addition to the 8+
/s

ab06deg1

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
In your experience from previous years which Apple leather case do you think will age and wear better: saddle brown or tan? I'm trying to decide how to dress up my future gold 8 plus :) I found a few videos on youtube with the saddle brown "months later" but not so lucky with the tan one.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
In your experience from previous years which Apple leather case do you think will age and wear better: saddle brown or tan? I'm trying to decide how to dress up my future gold 8 plus :) I found a few videos on youtube with the saddle brown "months later" but not so lucky with the tan one.

I love both!
I don’t think you can go wrong with either one.
:)

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up two of these from Best Buy. Went with Samsung because it comes with highest speed charger and cable in the box unlike most of them online. Plus Samsung is in wireless charging game longer than anyone pretty much.

Edit: I only paid $21.49 each after price match. Gotta love Best Buy.

fdcd1231799dd354f09ad3c1bd487e6c.png

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I have a charging pad essentially like this one (same brand and basic design), which is only $9. I bought it about 4 years ago for a Nexus 5. It still works fine and I'm now using it to charge my iPhone 8 Plus. It's a bit small, compared to the phone, but the phone balances well on it, and the rubber pads on top and bottom keep it and the phone from sliding around (even after 4 years).

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I used to only rock the apple silicone and leather cases. It gives me exactly what i need, slim profile, good grip, and good protection. Now, if i worked outside or did construction, then obviously i would want something more rugged. But i came across the leather case by Nomad! Cheaper than the apple version but still has great quality.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I have a charging pad essentially like this one (same brand and basic design), which is only $9. I bought it about 4 years ago for a Nexus 5. It still works fine and I'm now using it to charge my iPhone 8 Plus. It's a bit small, compared to the phone, but the phone balances well on it, and the rubber pads on top and bottom keep it and the phone from sliding around (even after 4 years).

Interesting....Does it charge at normal speed? Any slower or faster?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Interesting....Does it charge at normal speed? Any slower or faster?

It is not a fast charger, like some of the newer and more expensive ones, but it does charge at a normal speed for wireless chargers (which is slower than plugging the phone in). Still, for charging overnight, or if you buy a few to have them around the house, it is a good charger at a cheap price.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the black Apple silicone case yesterday so my phone is blacked out. I love the look and feel.

I returned my Speck case to Amazon, even tough I love Speck. It just makes the phone too big, and it will not fit in my case/pouch. I replaced that with an Apple black Silicone case too.. Black case and Space Gray iPhone 8+. I think it looks / feels great.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
In case anyone was wondering, Samsung wireless chargers work great. I already had a couple around the house to test with and make sure. Ordered several more. And they are actually Qi certified. You can go on eBay and get open box or gently used ones for less than $15 bucks. Again, just an FYI for people still trying to figure out wishing chargers to get.

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
In case anyone was wondering, Samsung wireless chargers work great. I already had a couple around the house to test with and make sure. Ordered several more. And they are actually Qi certified. You can go on eBay and get open box or gently used ones for less than $15 bucks. Again, just an FYI for people still trying to figure out wishing chargers to get.

Groupon has then for $9.99