With the wall plugs and cables?
    I am not sure. The listing didn’t specify either way. It will be delivered tomorrow and I will update.
    09-29-2017 01:03 PM
    Does that work well for the iPhone? I’m going to get a few for my kids and I when I get the iPhone 8 for Christmas.
    I'd working well with my iPhone. It isn't a "fast" wireless charger but works well putting my iPhone on it overnight.
    comiken205 likes this.
    09-29-2017 01:25 PM
    Any of them for the 7-Plus works. You can go cheap for $10 or less for a set of 2 on Amazon or go high with Belkin or Zagg (My opinion the better choice).. for about $45. Most work quite well. ps.. Tempered Glass is the way to go.. regardless of brand.
    Thank You.
    09-29-2017 01:46 PM
    Sorry. They’re from Amazon.
    09-29-2017 07:48 PM
    Both screen protectors that I've tried on the 8 plus are not sticking on the top and bottom edges. I tried a Caseology and a Spigen. The Spigen worked great on the 7 plus so I'm not sure why it doesn't work now. Anyone tried any screen protectors that definitely work?
    10-01-2017 10:37 AM
    I am not sure. The listing didn’t specify either way. It will be delivered tomorrow and I will update.
    It came with a charging cable but no block.
    10-01-2017 05:12 PM
    Bought this one today its casemate

Is anyone here already using the same ?

https://case-mate.com/black-tough-mag-iphone8-plus
    10-03-2017 12:07 PM
    Both screen protectors that I've tried on the 8 plus are not sticking on the top and bottom edges. I tried a Caseology and a Spigen. The Spigen worked great on the 7 plus so I'm not sure why it doesn't work now. Anyone tried any screen protectors that definitely work?
    OMOTON 9H Hardness HD Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 8 Plus - Amazon $8.45 with Prime / Delivered (2-pack) works fine.. sticks well. (for me)
    iamdld and MooMooPrincess like this.
    10-03-2017 12:43 PM
    I ended up buying a new wireless charger, since I wanted one which would sit my phone upright on my desk. I ended up buying this one by Itian for about $19, and they have the same charger available in different colors. It is capable of fast wireless charging, if the iPhone ever supports it and you use a 10W power brick with it; it also allows you to charge your phone in both upright or on its side (portrait and landscape mode). The charger has a USB cable built in but does not come with a power brick.

I also, for times I want fast charging, bought an Anker 30W USB-C power brick -- just realize you'll likely also need to buy a USB-C to Lightning cable. At under $22, it is less than half of what Apple wants for their 29W charger. I've also seen the Aukey Amp Duo recommended, as it comes with a second piece, which plugs into the USB-C port, that converts it into two USB-A charging ports.
    10-03-2017 02:19 PM
    OMOTON 9H Hardness HD Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 8 Plus - Amazon $8.45 with Prime / Delivered (2-pack) works fine.. sticks well. (for me)
    Thanks. I'll give it a try.
    10-03-2017 02:50 PM
    Just ordered two RavPower wireless charging pads for £30 ($35ish). 10w output and pretty small so can be used in the car
    10-03-2017 04:38 PM
    I forgot to mention earlier, if you want a tempered glass screen protector, XtremeGuard has theirs on sale for $2.25/each for the iPhone 8+, along with 85% off anything on the website, using promo code FALL85.

These are good tempered glass screen protectors that fit with a case, the company is reputable, and they run these sales a few times a year. These sales are a great time to buy a few, just in case you break one or friends/family need one.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    10-03-2017 06:27 PM
    I forgot to mention earlier, if you want a tempered glass screen protector, XtremeGuard has theirs on sale for $2.25/each for the iPhone 8+, along with 85% off anything on the website, using promo code FALL85.

These are good tempered glass screen protectors that fit with a case, the company is reputable, and they run these sales a few times a year. These sales are a great time to buy a few, just in case you break one or friends/family need one.

Used them often, never a problem. Always deliver a good product and a very fair price. Their sales run from 80% off to 95% off. Keep an eye out for those 90+ % off sales, good to stock up, especially for $$$ items like tempered glass for an iPad.
    10-04-2017 12:58 PM
    Used them often, never a problem. Always deliver a good product and a very fair price. Their sales run from 80% off to 95% off. Keep an eye out for those 90+ % off sales, good to stock up, especially for $$$ items like tempered glass for an iPad.
    While I agree they have better sales, at times, if you want a screen protector now then paying the $2.25 now is a better deal than waiting until next summer to get them at $1.49. While they might have a better sale sooner, it does seem like the bigger sales are just before the new phones are announced; the 85%/$2.25 is a great price for a just released phone.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    10-04-2017 02:55 PM
    While I agree they have better sales, at times, if you want a screen protector now then paying the $2.25 now is a better deal than waiting until next summer to get them at $1.49. While they might have a better sale sooner, it does seem like the bigger sales are just before the new phones are announced; the 85%/$2.25 is a great price for a just released phone.
    I never disagreed with you to start with, I was fully agreeing and telling them to also (in addition to) look out for other sales that allows you to stock up more and save on larger ticket items. I personally got two today myself.
    mogelijk likes this.
    10-04-2017 05:35 PM
    Best ones so far for me are from Magpul. Yeah, the guys that make all my AR15 mags and accessories, also make nice iPhone cases... So if you like that style(looks like one of their Gen 3 AR mags) in a variety of colors, you can put them up on Amazon Prime for $11-$15 each...
    10-07-2017 09:36 AM
    10-07-2017 09:37 AM
    I have three cases right now, but I'm not sure which one I prefer. I have a black Apple leather case, a black Spigen Liquid Armor case, and a black Distil Union Wally Ether case (I have a space gray phone).
    10-09-2017 05:01 PM
    Got a SENA all leather case, instead of the Apple case this time. Sena makes amazing quality leather cases, and I got lucky with a 35% off deal.

The best cases and accessories for iPhone 8 Plus!-sena-black.jpg
    Easycure1974 likes this.
    10-12-2017 12:57 PM
    Like several others, my iPhone always sits in an Apple leather case. Started with my iPhone 6 and it’s all I’ve had since then. Usually get either black or brown, but when I went to get my 8 plus I saw the dark aubergine and got that one instead. Still looks new two weeks later but we’ll see how it holds up.
    10-13-2017 10:21 PM
    Really poor quality the Apple leather cases, have been sent 2 both with streaks diagonally all down the back, and as slippery as. For $75AUD here not with it, ended up ordering a Nomad for half that with delivery from NZ seller lol..
    10-15-2017 07:08 PM
    Really poor quality the Apple leather cases, have been sent 2 both with streaks diagonally all down the back, and as slippery as. For $75AUD here not with it, ended up ordering a Nomad for half that with delivery from NZ seller lol..
    I think the streaks are normal.
    It adds character.
    10-15-2017 08:01 PM
    I think the streaks are normal.
    It adds character.
    Really for $75 c'mon, i have plenty before that weren't, and photos of them on macrumors don't have them, marks and scratches add character not faults in leather when new.
    Do you work for Apple?
    10-15-2017 10:19 PM
    Really for $75 c'mon, i have plenty before that weren't, and photos of them on macrumors don't have them, marks and scratches add character not faults in leather when new.
    Do you work for Apple?
    I do not work for Apple.
    Yeah I can understand where you’re coming from
    10-15-2017 10:27 PM
    Do you work for Apple?
    10-15-2017 11:58 PM
177 12345 ...