T-Mobile Pre-orders

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I didn’t preorder. I was hesitant about this phone. I went into T-Mobile about 1pm on launch day and they had yet to sell a plus the manager had said. So I bought the first in store. No preorder needed. It also worked out well to go in the store. I did the Jump. Got rid of an old phone that I had financed and didn’t need anymore. Being I gadget guy, I have tons of phones. But the one I had financed I never used anymore.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I didn’t preorder. I was hesitant about this phone. I went into T-Mobile about 1pm on launch day and they had yet to sell a plus the manager had said. So I bought the first in store. No preorder needed. It also worked out well to go in the store. I did the Jump. Got rid of an old phone that I had financed and didn’t need anymore. Being I gadget guy, I have tons of phones. But the one I had financed I never used anymore.

That's amazing, as AT&T wanted me to return mine, and then re-order as there was a mistake with my contract, they needed a new one. AT&T was totally sold out. They could ship, it would be about 1-week, but zero 8+ in store except a couple 64GB Silver (I have 256 Space Gray)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
That's amazing, as AT&T wanted me to return mine, and then re-order as there was a mistake with my contract, they needed a new one. AT&T was totally sold out. They could ship, it would be about 1-week, but zero 8+ in store except a couple 64GB Silver (I have 256 Space Gray)

Att maybe didn’t get squat for inventory. Most Apple store have them all in stock still.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Att maybe didn’t get squat for inventory. Most Apple store have them all in stock still.

Really, I am around Seattle and the Apple Store online shows the closest 8+ 256 Space Gray in stock is in Portland Oregon... that's about 3-hours away. That does not seem to me to be "all in stock" I can get other sizes, and some other colors, but not everything is in stock.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Really, I am around Seattle and the Apple Store online shows the closest 8+ 256 Space Gray in stock is in Portland Oregon... that's about 3-hours away. That does not seem to me to be "all in stock" I can get other sizes, and some other colors, but not everything is in stock.

Calm down grasshopper. Maybe it’s just where you at. I have 3 stores within 20 miles of me that have them. So obviously it just depends on area.
551a6b84fcddc4f9a0c83d3f1db91c0b.png

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered mine on Wednesday the 20th. Received it Friday the 22nd. Was shocked I got it this fast. Told me that it wouldn't ship till between the 25th and 28th. Mine came out of Kentucky. I am in Michigan.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73