Official: iPhone 8 Plus Pre-Order / Waiting Room

noshooz

May 2, 2015
Visit site
According to Verizon, my 8+ is "supposed" to be here tomorrow (26th) but has been "stuck" in the warehouse in Coatesville, PA since Saturday "waiting for UPS." It's 8:30pm and UPS still hasn't picked it up. Now I'm starting to wonder if it will actually still arrive tomorrow. My local UPS office is only two hours from Coatesville, so perhaps I'm overreacting.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
According to Verizon, my 8+ is "supposed" to be here tomorrow (26th) but has been "stuck" in the warehouse in Coatesville, PA since Saturday "waiting for UPS." It's 8:30pm and UPS still hasn't picked it up. Now I'm starting to wonder if it will actually still arrive tomorrow. My local UPS office is only two hours from Coatesville, so perhaps I'm overreacting.

UPS works very quickly and they work around the clock too. Don’t write off a tomorrow delivery yet!

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
My phone was supposed to deliver by 3 on launch day (FedEx) then it moved to 8 pm. It never left Atlanta until 4:30 pm on 9/22. Needless to say I didn't get it until yesterday. They had it since last Tuesday and they still screwed it up! It sat an hour away from me all weekend

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Ordered my Black 64 gig 8+ today, should be delivered in the next day or two. Giving my gold 8 64 to my twin bro and selling the iPhone 7 32. Upgrade complete.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner