Official: iPhone 8 Plus Pre-Order / Waiting Room

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Going to pre-order the iPhone 8 Plus? We want to hear about it right here! Tell us what model you're getting. Let the iPhone 8 Plus goodness begin!!!

anon(5630457)

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
If I was going to purchase an iPhone this year, the 8 Plus would be the best option. It has wireless charging, Bluetooth 5.0, and AR cameras like the iPhone X, but it'll be like $300 cheaper.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Feel like it was just yesterday I preordered my 7 plus.

And then canceled it because I found one at a store an hour away ready to pick up lol

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
so i feel like a bad apple fan...lol...but i was reading about wireless charging last night (i know NOTHING about it) and i guess i assumed they'd include a charging pad with the phone (maybe that's dumb). and it looks like 3rd party pads are costing around $200 or so. so....this sorta seems like it's lost it's luster to me.

also, if i go to charge my phone on a pad, then want to also use it, that ends the charge.

idk...i FEEL like i can essentially get the same phone (minus wireless charging) in the 7+ /shrug

sMt73

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
so i feel like a bad apple fan...lol...but i was reading about wireless charging last night (i know NOTHING about it) and i guess i assumed they'd include a charging pad with the phone (maybe that's dumb). and it looks like 3rd party pads are costing around $200 or so. so....this sorta seems like it's lost it's luster to me.

also, if i go to charge my phone on a pad, then want to also use it, that ends the charge.

idk...i FEEL like i can essentially get the same phone (minus wireless charging) in the 7+ /shrug

Not true - You can get many compatible chargers for under $30.00....

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2985054

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
oh neat. hmm.

i also wonder how gimmicky some of the new features are. idk. i don't want to spend this much only have to the shine wear off in a few months. /shrug

this is why i shouldn't rewatch the keynotes lol. i second guess everything.

duke1231

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm the same way!! Now I'm stuck between the 8 or the 8 plus! I love the small one handed form factor of the 7 I have, but I also miss that bigger screen. I really don't want to spend upward of 900 when I can get the 8 for 700$. The dual camera is nice with the plus, but do I REALLY need that? My 7 takes some pretty good shots. This is the battle inside my head currently lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox