When I'm connected to Bluetooth in my car, my calls automatically get routed to the iPhone's speaker phone, not to Bluetooth. To get it to go to Bluetooth, I have to press one of the three white bars on the phone which says Bluetooth. For example, while connected to Bluetooth, I say "Hey SIRI, call George", and I hear the Bluetooth audio saying "calling George on speaker", then it starts ringing on the iPhone's speaker phone rather than the Bluetooth system. If I say "Hey SIRI, call George on speaker", it still uses the speaker phone and if I say "Hey SIRI, call George on Bluetooth", it still uses the speaker phone.

I tried doing a 'forget Bluetooth' and re-establishing the Bluetooth, but that did not help.
    I checked all settings on the phone and can't find anything which would control how calls are handled in this situation.

Prior to updating from 12.1.4 to 13.1.2, if I said "Hey SIRI, call George", it was immediately transferred to the Bluetooth and the call conducted on Bluetooth.

Does anyone have any clue what may be going on?
    10-12-2019 02:00 AM
    What king of vehicle, and is it a factory or aftermarket Bluetooth unit/system?
    Yesterday 08:52 AM