After editing a video and selecting “Done”, nothing happens. Why?

ChotaMoti7

Sep 5, 2019
Visit site
I am trying to edit a video on my iphone7. I followed all steps (pushed arrow to where I want my video to be cut) but when I press the ‘done’ button, nothing happens. Pls help.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: what is wrong with ‘done’ button - video editing

Welcome to iMore. A little more information would be helpful. Are you using iMovie to edit, or something else?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to iMore

If your editing a video in the camera roll in Photos the Done Button will not brighten up until you start cutting the video

ChotaMoti7

Sep 5, 2019
Visit site

Welcome to iMore. A little more information would be helpful. Are you using iMovie to edit, or something else?

I wasn’t using iMovie. I’ve never used it though saw it was an option. I was just using the edit tool available on the photo.

ChotaMoti7

Sep 5, 2019
Visit site

I thought I had started cutting by dragging the arrow across to the place where I want the video to end. Then I thought I’d just be able to hit ‘done’ and it would cut it there. ???

ChotaMoti7

Sep 5, 2019
Visit site

This problem has been resolved now by my niece, thank you.
I was sliding the white arrow thinking it was all I needed to do to cut, but no, you have to move the white arrow out of the way and hold and slide from end of video to where you want it (another colour comes up - yellow?) and that’s how you cut it, then press done.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro