I Phone 7 Screen Glass Replacement Recommendations

Zubair Mahmood1

Dec 27, 2018
Visit site
Hi
I am using i phone 7 but my screen glass has lot of scratches, i want to change my i phone 7 glass only from 3rd party. Is it feasible? will it give same performance after replacement? any issues.
Looking forward for kind response

rumpelst

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Quality of 3rd party screen replacement varies from complete junk to almost such good as originals. Find good service with experience in replacing iPhone's screen.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I am using i phone 7 but my screen glass has lot of scratches, i want to change my i phone 7 glass only from 3rd party. Is it feasible? will it give same performance after replacement? any issues.
Looking forward for kind response

You can have it replaced at the Apple Store without having to worry about performance and any other issues.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
i want to change my i phone 7 glass only from 3rd party. Is it feasible?

Very feasible if, IF, you are only concerned with price. Remember, you get what you pay for. And I've heard a lot of 3rd party "repair facilities" might damage your device and then blame everyone but themselves.

If you're looking to keep the device a while longer (I'm currently using a 7 Plus) then pay the money and let the Apple store do it, assuming you are close to one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro