Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    So basically I purchased a refurbished iPhone 7 and I can't turn off the shutter sound. Putting it into mute mode does not help, the iPhone itself does go into mute but not the shutter sound. Also I bought it on [redacted] so I doubt that I got an Asian iPhone (I heard with those you can't turn off the shutter sound).
    Does anyone have an idea how I can turn it off or is there any way to check the origin of my iPhone? Other than the shutter sound there doesn't seem to be any problem with the phone.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 04-01-2018 at 04:27 PM.
    04-01-2018 07:29 AM
    The mute switch should mute the shutter sound of the default Camera. If it is not, I recommend you take it to the nearest Apple Store to have them troubleshoot it for you.
    04-01-2018 04:29 PM
    So basically I purchased a refurbished iPhone 7 and I can't turn off the shutter sound. Putting it into mute mode does not help, the iPhone itself does go into mute but not the shutter sound. Also I bought it on [redacted] so I doubt that I got an Asian iPhone (I heard with those you can't turn off the shutter sound).
    Does anyone have an idea how I can turn it off or is there any way to check the origin of my iPhone? Other than the shutter sound there doesn't seem to be any problem with the phone.
    Unless you’re from Japan and some other specific countries, the shutter gets silenced with the mute switch.
    Like my colleague suggested, you should contact https://support.apple.com about this issue.
    libra89 likes this.
    04-01-2018 04:50 PM