7 in the nitty and gritty

timocrates

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
What I mean is, small tasks. My iPhone runs my hearing aid apparatus and my first generation Pebble watch. (Those are still functioning and useful, by the way. I use it for notifications and streaming music. )

I also have a gadget which keeps me in touch with my Grandkids. Their version is a watch with which they can text and call.

My iPhone 7 has glitches in all departments. It gives a one note static result at odd times with whatever I stream. It’s sporadic. I frequently had smeared readings on my notifications; I have to scroll down to make sense of it. And it will not connect with GizmoHub. Absolutely, although Giz works on other iPhones.

So I tried all those apps on my Fire Hybrid KitKat ... and all those problems went away.

The Hybrid is a rooted half-breed, so it’s subject to fits and restarts, but it runs the apps my iPhone does as well or better.

Curious.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow, that is not right. If you haven't yet, you should provide your feedback to Apple or at an Apple store. iPhones are supposed to be top notch when it comes to aiding with some sort of disability. I really hope fixes come soon so you have the experience you deserve!

THanks for sharing, you're probably not alone there

cheers :)

timocrates

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for your reply. I have a suspicion that  does not play nicely with other makes, and it’s not unintentional. My  Watch never gave a moment’s trouble, and walking from the room with one  router into another is seamless (that’s one chore it handles much better than my Fire Phone).

I’ve experienced a growing disenchantment with Big Apple in recent years. I have no idea how to access my iCloud goodies, although I pay extra for it, whereas with Google and Amazon I can plant files there and retrieve them easily. I have a 16 Gb iPad Air 2 which is practically useless because there’s no way to expand storage. Did I mention Apple TV? I ditched it long ago. Plus I have had a 6 Plus and an SE which turned into terminal bricks in my hand.

I have spent too much on the 7 to sell it, so I’ll see if I can trade it for a Galaxy S7 or something. I happen to prefer the Android OS.

I’ll be leaving Cheyenne, I mean ...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR