He said this on Twitter. His theory is there will be iPhone, iPhone Plus and iPhone Pro. Perhaps using the number 8 or maybe forgoing numbers all together. I get it and in some ways it makes sense in terms of naming conventions. But the rumors around iPhone 8 mostly point to new material (glass), smaller bezels and OLED display. What exactly are ‘pro’ about those? They might make the phone more expensive but I’m not sure what makes them ‘pro’ features. Assuming ‘pro’ means for professionals. Something else Gruber mentioned is the iPhone Pro could be thicker and have longer battery life. But I would argue that’s something everyone wants and even if you’re not using your phone for your job or to earn a living you want longer battery life. Everyone complains about that.
    more: xe tải dongben

Part of me thinks we’ll see an upgrade to the 7 and the 8 will be something different all together. But since the 7 had a much similar design to the 6 I can’t see Apple keeping that design for another year. On the other hand I can’t see them going to a new design for just one year, assuming the 8 is what future iPhones will look like. For as many leaks as we’ve had about iPhone it seems like no one really has a good read on what the lineup will look like this fall.
    Tags: giá xe dongben x30
    Last edited by doomsmith1212; 08-10-2017 at 06:24 AM.
    08-08-2017 05:51 AM
    Good stuff. To be honest, I don’t really care what the new iPhones are going to be called. The design is a different story though. I’m really looking for something different than what we’ve seen since the iPhone 6/6+, not because I don’t like it but because I think it’s just time to evolve. This year’s iPhone needs to scream “I’m not the same iPhone that was released in 2014!”
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-08-2017 05:59 AM
    The pattern states otherwise. I am hoping to see a 7s model soon.
    08-08-2017 06:01 AM
    The pattern states otherwise. I am hoping to see a 7s model soon.
    We’ve seen Apple break patterns and release new models many times in the past, and lots of rumors point to a break in the naming pattern this year. John Gruber is a very trusted source. In the end, a name is just a name.
    08-08-2017 06:10 AM
    I'll be happy as long as it offers dope features and hardware
    HBLEY and Rob Phillips like this.
    08-08-2017 06:22 AM
    We’ve seen Apple break patterns and release new models many times in the past, and lots of rumors point to a break in the naming pattern this year. John Gruber is a very trusted source. In the end, a name is just a name.
    yes they have and I hope they do. But until any thing is confirmed, I doubt it. Indeed he is. Let's hope whatever he has said is true. I would really be happy to see a breakthrough phone this year.
    08-08-2017 06:22 AM
    I'll be happy as long as it offers dope features and hardware
    My man. Same thoughts *Bro fist*
    TripleOne likes this.
    08-08-2017 06:23 AM