Does anybody know of an MFi-certified charge-ONLY Lightning cable, preferably .5' to 1'?

I've been scouring the 'net and product descriptions so far say 'charge and sync' or just 'charge' but I haven't found any MFi-certified Lightning cables that say 'charge-ONLY'.

I'd also like to find an adapter/filter that I could plug into a charger so that any cable no longer has the ability to sync data. A 'filter' would lack the pins needed to xfer data. I don't even know if there is such an animal, but it would be great to find one.

There are short (.5'-1') Lightning cables, but so far they all also sync data, and that's not what I need.
    06-25-2017 08:54 PM
    It sounds like you want a charge-only cable so you can plug your phone into anything with a USB port (for example, your work computer) to charge it.

Have you considered a USB battery pack instead? That way, you don't have to be a "wall hugger" or huddle around a charge station like those annoying people at the airport. You can get a 5000 mAh one which should give you about 2-3 recharges from 0% with an iPhone 7.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-26-2017 04:06 PM
    Does anybody know of an MFi-certified charge-ONLY Lightning cable, preferably .5' to 1'?

I've been scouring the 'net and product descriptions so far say 'charge and sync' or just 'charge' but I haven't found any MFi-certified Lightning cables that say 'charge-ONLY'.

I'd also like to find an adapter/filter that I could plug into a charger so that any cable no longer has the ability to sync data. A 'filter' would lack the pins needed to xfer data. I don't even know if there is such an animal, but it would be great to find one.

There are short (.5'-1') Lightning cables, but so far they all also sync data, and that's not what I need.
    Every time I plug my iPhone in a computer that’s not mine I get a prompt to trust or not trust the computer. And I choose Do Not Trust each time. Works like a charm.
    libra89 and Annie_i6s like this.
    06-26-2017 07:16 PM
    It sounds like you want a charge-only cable so you can plug your phone into anything with a USB port...
    This. A battery pack is nice and I've been looking for one, but a charge-only cable is far more convenient and lighter. Thanks for the idea though.

. Works like a charm.
    That's been around since, what— iOS 7, at least? If that would do what I need, I wouldn't have bothered posting..
    06-27-2017 08:40 AM
    That's been around since, what— iOS 7, at least? If that would do what I need, I wouldn't have bothered posting..
    I must have missed the point then. Cheers.
    06-27-2017 09:02 AM