I keep getting bad iPhone warranty replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
No more two weeks I'm going to upgrade to the iPhone 8

I hope that works out for you. I'd like an iPhone 8 but Verizon is basically paying my iPhone 7 off for the next year and a half by giving me $27 out of $31 each month. I traded in my 6s with a Black Friday promo for $650 so I basically pay $4 for a 7 now. I don't need payments right now when a 7 works.

All of you beta testers can find out the issues with the 8 while I wait for the 8s. Lol, doubt there will be many issues though!

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I hope that works out for you. I'd like an iPhone 8 but Verizon is basically paying my iPhone 7 off for the next year and a half by giving me $27 out of $31 each month. I traded in my 6s with a Black Friday promo for $650 so I basically pay $4 for a 7 now. I don't need payments
right now when a 7 works.

All of you beta testers can find out the issues with the 8 while I wait for the 8s. Lol, doubt there will be many issues though!

I can upgrade I'm on a family plan and my mom line eligible for upgrade I use her line to upgrade then she get my iPhone 7

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Horrible apple replacements

I have an issue I have the mophie juice pack air for iPhone 7 but I leave my phone in my bed and it looks like the whole where there camera cut out it collects dust on the sides and a little on the lens.

Is this a design flaw in mophie I only switch to mophie since apple battery case didn't work out??

I'm afraid the lens will collect dust inside and outside is it possible I don't want to clean it causing more issues and is the lens sealed or not ??

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Lens is sealed....

Edit: also everything isn't an "issue" the iPhone is out in the environment. There is dust everywhere unless you seal your phone up in something like a lifeproof dust will get in the speaker holes and stuff. Just part of life. Can't have a perfectly pristine phone 100% of the time unless you just keep it in a vacuum, in which you then couldn't use it. So just use it and quit worrying about everything. There are much bigger problems in the world than a little dust.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Lens is sealed....

Edit: also everything isn't an "issue" the iPhone is out in the environment. There is dust everywhere unless you seal your phone up in something like a lifeproof dust will get in the speaker holes and stuff. Just part of life. Can't have a perfectly pristine phone 100% of the time unless you just keep it in a vacuum, in which you then couldn't use it. So just use it and quit worrying about everything. There are much bigger problems in the world than a little dust.

Ok

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

Like will be much easier by following that advice. I want my stuff to look great too and so far since December 1st my iPhone 7 is in mint condition but dust collects in my pocket or the environment. I also used to go nuts over windshield and paint chips on my car but again it's out in the environment so I accept it happens now. So long as it's not collision damage anyway.

Just take it easy. Life is good when you do. :)

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Like will be much easier by following that advice. I want my stuff to look great too and so far since December 1st my iPhone 7 is in mint condition but dust collects in my pocket or the environment. I also used to go nuts over windshield and paint chips on my car but again it's out in the environment so I accept it happens now. So long as it's not collision damage anyway.

Just take it easy. Life is good when you do. :)

Current there no fix for this check the photo I switched battery cases also what can I trouble shoot and Apple diagnostic test passed.

Last thing I remember I was sleeping I woke up with my socks touching the Touch ID sensor and I was watching a video in safari idk what could of caused it ? I usually don't watch videos on my phone only my iPad.

Attachments

• IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 2

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Current there no fix for this check the photo I switched battery cases also what can I trouble shoot and Apple diagnostic test passed.

Last thing I remember I was sleeping I woke up with my socks touching the Touch ID sensor and I was watching a video in safari idk what could of caused it ? I usually don't watch videos on my phone only my iPad.

What's the question? You just need to use the phone regularly, and take care of it. You seem to be making every possible scenario into a problem which it isn't. Your sock touching the Touch ID sensor isn't going to cause it any issues.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
That's not answer my question about why iphone showed that gray screen and the phone froze

I see, my bad.
It is an electronic device with billions of code and other thingies in it.
Sometimes something in one of those billions of code is causing an error, like a grey screen.

Restarting the device should fix that.
If it happens daily it’s s twice a week, you can reset all settings and see if that helped the issue. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves just yet.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Is it a bug in iOS 10.3.2 and it's not hardware issue I believe

I don’t know whether or not this is a question or a statement, but it’s only a bug if it keeps happening after doing the same sequence of actions on your iDevice. If this is the case it’s a bug, if this is not the case, it’s simply a one-time-off error. Nothing to frown at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711