I keep getting bad iPhone warranty replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I will go to apple accept the replacment but if it happens again I will escalate this to Apple engineers to see and I can send them my phone to California for them to do a full test on it

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Sometimes you have no choice but to do what's necessary. Unless, you give up on Apple and go to Android, which than you'll have to waste airplane gas instead of car gas.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I tired Android once horrible experience I will stick with Apple

I'm surprised you had so many issues with an iPhone. I'm not saying it can't happen but it's definitely strange. With that said, how in the world would a failed screen protector install damage the Touch ID sensor? It's adhesive that can be wiped right off so I don't understand.

duckduckgoose

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm surprised you had so many issues with an iPhone. I'm not saying it can't happen but it's definitely strange. With that said, how in the world would a failed screen protector install damage the Touch ID sensor? It's adhesive that can be wiped right off so I don't understand.

Exactly this! I've owned a 3G, 4s, 5, 6 and now a 7+ and have never returned a single phone for replacement to the Apple Store. Was the screen protector installed upside down?

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Exactly this! I've owned a 3G, 4s, 5, 6 and now a 7+ and have never returned a single phone for replacement to the Apple Store. Was the screen protector installed upside down?

On the 6s plus it touch the Touch ID I clean it after it touch and said try again when I put finger and on the iPhone 7 I let Apple do it for me and I will continue buying screen guards from them unless I do apple care express replacement

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
On the 6s plus it touch the Touch ID I clean it after it touch and said try again when I put finger and on the iPhone 7 I let Apple do it for me and I will continue buying screen guards from them unless I do apple care express replacement

I still don't understand. What are you cleaning it with? I clean my device weekly and never have any issues and this includes wiping the sensor. There is no way the adhesive damaged the Touch ID sensor. But also be aware that even your finger after a shower will cause a temporary error because it's not reading the print. Your hands need to be dry.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
I still don't understand. What are you cleaning it with? I clean my device weekly and never have any issues and this includes wiping the sensor. There is no way the adhesive damaged the Touch ID sensor. But also be aware that even your finger after a shower will cause a temporary error because it's not reading the print. Your hands need to be dry.

The kit that comes with the temperglass

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
When I rarely clean my 7 plus I take it out of the case first. Then I damply wet a paper towel and wipe it down. I then dry it off with my t shirt. I've never had a problem with any of my phones when cleaning them. I've had the 4, 4S, 5, S3, S4, Note 3, 6 plus, 6S plus, and now 7 plus. Even with the my iPads I've never had problems. Maybe you've got bad luck on phones.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
When I rarely clean my 7 plus I take it out of the case first. Then I damply wet a paper towel and wipe it down. I then dry it off with my t shirt. I've never had a problem with any of my phones when cleaning them. I've had the 4, 4S, 5, S3, S4, Note 3, 6 plus, 6S plus, and now 7 plus. Even with the my iPads I've never had problems. Maybe you've got bad luck on phones.

Got a perfect phone but replacement still makes popping noise in Youtube

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Than it’s the Youtube app.
If anything else is working alrigh but the one app, then it’s the one app that’s causing an issue, not the device nor iOS.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Yup it is my iPad does the same thing and this is how Apple install the temperglass on my phone

Attachments

• IMG_0065.JPG
    IMG_0065.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members