I keep getting bad iPhone warranty replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Horrible apple replacements

So it seems to be a recurring thing with you where you are the cause for the phone not working. Getting water on the battery case which probably caused the issues with your 7 and messing up your touch ID on the 6s. I mean if you have to return 2 phones a combined 11 times (which you claimed between your 6s and the 7) there is something you are doing wrong, especially with it being apple and not some bargain bin Chinese OEM.

With my 6s plus when I install the screen protector glass the adhesive on the temperglass touch the Touch ID sensor causing it to act up on my iPhone 7 I let Apple install for me

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

I don't mess up the device I use it mainly for social media and I'm a heavy user. I hope this my last replacment till I upgrade And I did try it without the case.

Not trying to mess with you people at all same thing happen to my 6s plus but only that time I did apple care express replacement due to the Touch ID not working after I got something sticky on the Touch ID sensor and messed it up

People I will check the replacement carefully next time I guess but the apple employee give me the replacement and wants me out they say they have other people to take care of.

It's possible I did get this current phone wet in the smart battery case

It seems as if you are not telling the whole truth when you take your phones to the Apple Store to get replacements.

It's difficult to have sympathy for you in these cases.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

It seems as if you are not telling the whole truth when you take your phones to the Apple Store to get replacements.

It's difficult to have sympathy for you in these cases.

I do tell them the truth and apple in every appointment checks my phone for water damage before they swap it out

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

I do tell them the truth and apple in every appointment checks my phone for water damage before they swap it out

Well they aren't going to find water damage when you damaged the touch ID sensor because you couldn't put a screen protector on properly. That is the reason the costs of phones is so high anymore... It's not the phone, it is user error, or what seems in your case carelessness.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: Horrible apple replacement

Well they aren't going to find water damage when you damaged the touch ID sensor because you couldn't put a screen protector on properly. That is the reason the costs of phones is so high anymore... It's not the phone, it is user error, or what seems in your case carelessness.

Yup and my sister the same thing but she get her phone wet and apple charges her the replacment fee

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

Yeah because water damage doesn’t lie.
However, a human error can more easily be circumvented in order to blame the hardware.

My sister doesn't tell them she dropped it in water she tells them the phone don't work only. This happens to all my apple products

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
My issue is resolved

Glad you got it figured out.

Side note: Please do not go in and change your thread title and original post after you feel that your matter has been resolved. We generally don’t close threads and welcome further discussion. I’ve edited the title of this thread back to something that makes sense for the context of what we have been discussing here.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

ok what do you want me to do

1. Tell the truth
2. Dont make stories up that product x sucks because you as a human being do not know how to properly take care of said product
3.quit trying to scam apple out of new devices because you do something to mess it up in the first place.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

1. Tell the truth
2. Dont make stories up that product x sucks because you as a human being do not know how to properly take care of said product
3.quit trying to scam apple out of new devices because you do something to mess it up in the first place.

1 I do tell them what happen

2 I need to take care of my device

3 the iPhones are refurbished and there something in the middle but Apple can fix

My issue is resolved by now it's all good

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Thank people for trying to help if my replacement devices freezes they recommend I contact Apple support and escalates to apple engineers

Harry Wild

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Talk with the Apple store manager and see what he/she can do for you! Maybe they will give you a refund! Yes, it is very rare happening to have so many replacement not work right. I never has an Apple device not work!

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Talk with the Apple store manager and see what he/she can do for you! Maybe they will give you a refund! Yes, it is very rare happening to have so many replacement not work right. I never has an Apple device not work!

Can't since I'm on At&t next maybe they can give me a new unit.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
AT&T will probably have you go to one of their fix it stores. If they can't fix it they'll probably give you one of THEIR replacements. I had to do this a couple of times with the Note 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711