I keep getting bad iPhone warranty replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneCollecter

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Re: Horrible apple replacements

I remember you on macrumors

The best i suggest is to sell it and get rid on this thing. Wait few months and get iPhone 8.

Or i suggest you (like NewtonsApple) to ignore these things and enjoy your device.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

I can't sell since a family member getting this phone very soon and I need a phone that won't freeze for work. Should I contact Apple support and see what they can do for me ??

Yes I got removed from mac rumors and been told to never join back

Yes with old 6s plus I gave it to a family the ended up getting a replacment at Apple Store.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

I will do that thanks for the advise

Are you getting these replacements from an Apple Store or are they mailing them to you? If it were me I’d go into an Apple Store, ask for a replacement, and not leave the store until you’ve inspected and tested out the replacement.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

Are you getting these replacements from an Apple Store or are they mailing them to you? If it were me I’d go into an Apple Store, ask for a replacement, and not leave the store until you’ve inspected and tested out the replacement.

Store and issue happen two weeks after I get the replacement

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

If it happens after you get it than you really should be more careful with your devices.
iPhone 7 is rated dust proof and water resistant. The chance this happening 2 times subsequently really raises some questions with me.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

I use the Apple smart battery case and always restoring as brand new maybe it's bad luck on me or the store has horrible replacements

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site

I use the Apple smart battery case and always restoring as brand new maybe it's bad luck on me or the store has horrible replacements

Those issues happening 2 weeks after definitely are a Code 18. Sorry, but otherwise, they’d be there from the get go.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

My last replacment was 4 weeks ago but the previous before that lasted two weeks should I bring it back

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

With my 6s plus I did express replacment with the 7 I decide to stop and just go to the store directly

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site

What you are experiencing is far from normal, and I would highly doubt that you are getting bad replacements. Something in your usage is causing issue.

We had a problem with my wife's 6S (known battery issue). Had it replaced about 6 months ago, and all is well. I don't see any difference in quality in the replacement vs the original.

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

What you are experiencing is far from normal, and I would highly doubt that you are getting bad replacements. Something in your usage is causing issue.

We had a problem with my wife's 6S (known battery issue). Had it replaced about 6 months ago, and all is well. I don't see any difference in quality in the replacement vs the original.
That possible but apple will replace again maybe my smart battery case is the problem who know ? I only use my iPhone for social media and music

alexrat1996

May 18, 2016
Visit site

People I will check the replacement carefully next time I guess but the apple employee give me the replacement and wants me out they say they have other people to take care of.

It's possible I did get this current phone wet in the smart battery case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234