i would like to know if the headphone jack removal is making the users happy or not.
    what changes are occurring in your life without the jack?
    06-19-2017 06:04 PM
    i would like to know if the headphone jack removal is making the users happy or not.
    I decided not to find out.
    06-19-2017 07:21 PM
    It doesn’t affect me at all. I’m neither happy or unhappy without it because it doesn’t prevent me from listening to my audio.
    06-19-2017 08:26 PM
    I use the headphone jack that came in the box.
    06-19-2017 11:01 PM
    Wouldn't bother me if all phones followed this. I use bluetooth all the time anyway.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-20-2017 11:16 AM
    It's not that much of a thing as people 'inflated' it the 1st time.
    Once you will use it (read as don't use ) you will quickly adapt and feel more free.
    I usually listen to music on the go (street, shops, etc) and it's nice to not have a cable tangling around you.
    It didn't bother me, anyway, as I wanted to upgrade my headphones and go wireless

*this was a totally biased and subjective comment *
    06-21-2017 06:44 AM
    I don’t think you’re going to find many people that are truly happy that the headphone jack is gone but you will find lots that are indifferent about it. We’ve adapted to not having it. There have been a few instances where I was inconvenienced but overall my life without a headphone jack remains unchanged.
    libra89 and Tartarus like this.
    06-21-2017 07:09 AM
    When bluetooth audio quality improves in a couple of years, it may be OK, but for now, not happy with reduced sound quality.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-21-2017 07:33 AM
    I'm not a big enough audiophile to care about sound quality of bluetooth vs wired connection. 90% of my bluetooth listening is podcasts anyway.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-21-2017 08:44 AM
    I personally decided to go with change, since the future is Bluetooth and I use an Apple smartphone that doesn't have a headphone jack, "it is what it is"
    06-21-2017 10:04 AM
    There have been a handful of occasions where I would have liked to have a headphone jack since I got my 7 Plus but for the most part I'm fine. I use wireless headphones 95% of the time.
    06-21-2017 10:25 AM
    The only time I miss having the Jack is when I sleep because I like to listen to podcasts while falling asleep so I have a pillow with a built in speaker that I can no longer use as I need to charge my phone. I use a Bluetooth speaker under my pillow now but it had to be charged every day. I am running out of places to charge my devices lol ( phone, apple watch, speaker and headphones)
    libra89 likes this.
    06-21-2017 04:34 PM
    I thought this was going to be a big deal for me coming over to Apple from BlackBerry but turns out in the end it didn't make a difference for me. After a few months I decided to go with the change and invested in some AirPods for my 7 Plus and haven't looked back.
    06-21-2017 06:01 PM
    When I got my iPhone 7, I immediately ordered a headphone jack adapter for it. I tried it out as soon as it came in the mail. I'm not all that crazy about it because it seems a bit cumbersome as opposed to having the actual headphone jack in the phone. I tell ya, I wouldn't have been upset having a headphone jack.
    06-21-2017 09:13 PM
    When I got my iPhone 7, I immediately ordered a headphone jack adapter for it. I tried it out as soon as it came in the mail. I'm not all that crazy about it because it seems a bit cumbersome as opposed to having the actual headphone jack in the phone. I tell ya, I wouldn't have been upset having a headphone jack.
    Wasn’t there an adapter included in your iPhone 7 box??
    06-21-2017 09:17 PM
    Wasn’t there an adapter included in your iPhone 7 box??
    No, because I got it used from eBay. It only came with the Lightning charger cable and charging block.
    Tartarus and libra89 like this.
    06-21-2017 09:31 PM
    Apple removed headphone jack to promote airpods.they still provide a lightning to headphone adapter in box if still want to use your old wired headphones.
    06-22-2017 09:51 AM