Size Dilemma

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Picked up another 7 plus this morning, my third. Set it up played around, nope still not for me, sold for $160 profit :) Paid for 3/4 of my AirPods arriving tomorrow.

Last edited:

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I totally agree with you!

I don't care for 3D Touch and I don't use Touch ID on either phone. I also prefer the SE design. I currently have both the 7 and SE and I am not amazed by the 7. It doesn't seem so much better to me. I guess it might be if one actually uses those things.

It's nice to have OIS and a better front camera but not enough to say that the SE doesn't even compare but that's just me I guess. Trying out the 7 for better connectivity really.

If that doesn't pan out you can always trade me...

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
The reason why I got the 7 is showing itself, and it;s been nice. I prefer the body style of the SE though. I still don't think it's miles better than the SE, but it's better in the way I need. I would love if this tech can be in an SE 2 sometime.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
After having the 6 plus , 6s plus and two 7 pluses I switched to the 7 with the battery case and it is working out great. I love the feel with the battery case on and I have zero issues lasting all day long. Love it. My iPad gets me by when I need a larger screen.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
After having the 6 plus , 6s plus and two 7 pluses I switched to the 7 with the battery case and it is working out great. I love the feel with the battery case on and I have zero issues lasting all day long. Love it. My iPad gets me by when I need a larger screen.
Nice! Sounds like you found a great fit for you. The battery case is great with it!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Its personal preference. I prefer larger screens and it comes from having all the Samsung Note series devices prior to jumping ship to everything Apple. I love the 7+ and that is the phone that got me to switch.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site

You're so right. I'm kind of obsessed with this battery life so far. I'm very close to having a second full day and with plenty to go.

I'm adjusting to the feel though.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Decided to put it on the charger and just sleep since it was either then or in the morning. 2 whole days and some hours with 15 hours of usage. I can only use a 7 with this battery pack.

2284ff22c92022de0c4599d3f68612a8.jpg

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for that. Good to learn all the tricks. I didn't even pay attention that it wasn't libra89 replying. I know she has issues with getting signal.

Yeah, in some spots of my place, it's slightly better. -114 is workable but that is what I deal with at work.
Considering that -120 is no service, and I hover between -118 to -114, it isn't ideal. I plan to switch to cricket shortly. It's similar to this but better at work. Unfortunately, this is just the cake, unless I want expensive Verizon.
Elsewhere, it's either the same but I do recommend the field test thing as a way to see how your signal is in where you frequent.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, in some spots of my place, it's slightly better. -114 is workable but that is what I deal with at work.
Considering that -120 is no service, and I hover between -118 to -114, it isn't ideal. I plan to switch to cricket shortly. It's similar to this but better at work. Unfortunately, this is just the cake, unless I want expensive Verizon.
Elsewhere, it's either the same but I do recommend the field test thing as a way to see how your signal is in where you frequent.

I will give it a try.

I can't recommend Cricket enough (I should have given you a referral so we both would have gotten some $$ off). For the price it is hard to beat. People complain about the capped speeds, but they have never been an issue for me (and I doubt they are actually a problem for anyone, if they are honest 8 Mbps is plenty).

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
I will give it a try.

I can't recommend Cricket enough (I should have given you a referral so we both would have gotten some $$ off). For the price it is hard to beat. People complain about the capped speeds, but they have never been an issue for me (and I doubt they are actually a problem for anyone, if they are honest 8 Mbps is plenty).
I had Cricket Wireless for about five months last fall and winter when I was stationary in Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas. No complaints. 8 Mb/s truly is fine for streaming or any common usage. The only reason I gave it up was because of coverage. I move around the US southwest a lot and ATT towers just don't cut it compared to Verizon. Same goes for Sprint and T-Mobile, both of which I've had in the past year and a half.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR