I will give it a try.

I can't recommend Cricket enough (I should have given you a referral so we both would have gotten some $$ off). For the price it is hard to beat. People complain about the capped speeds, but they have never been an issue for me (and I doubt they are actually a problem for anyone, if they are honest 8 Mbps is plenty).
    It's fine! I tried it out last month because of the SE promo. I just decided to open a new line, just to test. Question for you or Tinkernaught, if you change your phone to another phone, do you need to call them to register the IMEI of the new phone or can you just put the SIM in and go on with your day?
    06-12-2017 10:17 AM
    It's fine! I tried it out last month because of the SE promo. I just decided to open a new line, just to test. Question for you or Tinkernaught, if you change your phone to another phone, do you need to call them to register the IMEI of the new phone or can you just put the SIM in and go on with your day?
    Sorry, can't help with that. It's not something I usually do. The last time I did something similar it was from Jetpack MiFi to iPad and I just registered the IMEI in my account at Verizon on their website and swapped the SIM. No sweat.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-12-2017 10:25 AM
    Just swap the SIMs. Have done it countless times over the last 3 years.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-12-2017 10:51 AM
    Sorry, can't help with that. It's not something I usually do. The last time I did something similar it was from Jetpack MiFi to iPad and I just registered the IMEI in my account at Verizon on their website and swapped the SIM. No sweat.
    Aw okay, thank you though.

Just swap the SIMs. Have done it countless times over the last 3 years.
    Sweet, thank you!
    06-12-2017 11:18 AM
104 ... 345