Hello, I am using an iPhone 7 128 GB. You can see the black banner on top. When I drag it down it doesn't respond to bring up a quick reply keyboard. But it does move upwards to be dismissed. Clicking the banner opens up the message window. Used to work fine before but not functioning for a couple of days. I tried restarting my device but no use. I have also tried resetting all settings but still nothing is fixed. Any other possible fix without hard resetting the phone? I am on on the latest version of iOs10. Tried contacting whatsapp but no reply. Kindly assist. Thank You.
    04-28-2017 11:06 AM
    I thought quick reply only worked with iMessage.
    04-28-2017 01:21 PM
    I thought quick reply only worked with iMessage.
    Nope, works also in other apps, if supported by that app.
    04-30-2017 05:11 PM
    Hello, I am using an iPhone 7 128 GB. You can see the black banner on top. When I drag it down it doesn't respond to bring up a quick reply keyboard. But it does move upwards to be dismissed. Clicking the banner opens up the message window. Used to work fine before but not functioning for a couple of days. I tried restarting my device but no use. I have also tried resetting all settings but still nothing is fixed. Any other possible fix without hard resetting the phone? I am on on the latest version of iOs10. Tried contacting whatsapp but no reply. Kindly assist. Thank You.
    In WhatsApp, open Settings > Notifications and enable "Show Preview".

If this was already enabled, disable it and enable it back. Maybe this will trigger something and make it work for you.
    04-30-2017 05:13 PM