Lets add another +1 for the #WhooshTeam ! When my family came to visit from the US i borrowed their Woosh every couple days to keep things nice and clean. There is something about it that just works. For anyone interested you can pick it up at the iMore store for under $500!

I think, also just keeping your iPhone in a case will do the world of good. When ever I'm eating food, i always put my phone down and only once I've washed my hands will it be picked up again. Something about burger and chip grease on the display doesn't appeal to me lol
    Why am I unable to locate Whoosh! via the iMore Store's search option? Yes, the link you provided displays the product but I should be able to locate it via the store's search option.
    05-07-2017 07:36 AM
    Why am I unable to locate Whoosh! via the iMore Store's search option? Yes, the link you provided displays the product but I should be able to locate it via the store's search option.
    I ran into the same problem while trying to post that link. Ended up searching on Google and just posted that link. Maybe the sever has the item stored as another name? The people must have access to WHOOSH! Sometime you have to do things the hard way to get what you want haha.
    Last edited by Matty; 05-07-2017 at 09:45 AM.
    05-07-2017 08:03 AM
    I ran into the same problem while trying to post that link. Ended up searching on Google and just posted that link. Maybe the sever has the item stored as another name? The people must have access to WOOSH! Sometime you have to do things the hard way to get what you want haha.
    I found a couple of links via Google, but neither has the "Add to Cart" option therein and neither would allow me to locate Whoosh from within the store's search option. Furthermore , it didn't display whoosh when I selected the show all screen protectors option. Stuff like that sets my inner radar off...
    05-07-2017 08:07 AM
    I ran into the same problem while trying to post that link. Ended up searching on Google and just posted that link. Maybe the sever has the item stored as another name? The people must have access to WOOSH! Sometime you have to do things the hard way to get what you want haha.
    Matty Buddy it's Whoosh not Woosh maybe that's the problem .
    Matty likes this.
    05-07-2017 08:07 AM
    Matty Buddy it's Whoosh not Woosh maybe that's the problem .
    I spelled it correctly.
    05-07-2017 08:09 AM
    05-07-2017 11:27 AM
    I just purchased it from a nearby Target store and it was the same price as depicted in the above link posted by Matty.
    05-07-2017 01:27 PM
    I just use a cloth, a napkin, or a paper towel. If it's really bad, I use a little water.
    I don't have a screen protector, BTW. My iPhone is totally naked.
    05-07-2017 08:50 PM
    I just use a cloth, a napkin, or a paper towel. If it's really bad, I use a little water.
    I don't have a screen protector, BTW. My iPhone is totally naked.
    I typically use eyeglass cleaner and a microfiber cloth, but I wanted to give Whoosh! a try based on the feedback here in the forums.
    05-07-2017 09:05 PM
    I find a good industrial sand blasting or an acetone bath seem to work fine. :-)

Seriously, about once a month I'll take the case off and wipe it down with a microfiber clock and take a small brush and clean the lightning port and speaker / mic openings.
    05-07-2017 09:17 PM
    if you are using an iPhone 7 than there is no harm in washing your phone occasionally. I have heard there some kind of glass coat protection not sur what material is being used.
    06-02-2017 07:25 AM
    I might need to try this WHOOSH. Sounds like a good solution for keeping my Apple products in pristine condition.
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    06-02-2017 09:48 AM
    Can't wait to give it a try, just ordered some whoosh via amazon. Thanks for the tip!
    06-02-2017 11:23 AM
    Soap and good Ole water for me still. Gotta lather it up good with the suds
    06-02-2017 06:08 PM

After shattering two screens from running caseless , my phone is always in a case now. Aside of the screen, the phone is in the same shape as the day I got it.
    I do take it out of the case though to give it a thorough cleaning.
    And sometimes when it is charging I remove the case, so it doesn't get to hot.
    Last edited by joemd60; 06-02-2017 at 07:50 PM.
    06-02-2017 07:10 PM
    I'm cased so the back it always flawless. I have an tempered glass SP on on so when I need to remove fingerprints I just wipe it with whatever shirt I'm wearing.
    Same here!
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-11-2017 04:14 PM
41 12