Wow try it in gloss white
    04-13-2017 02:30 AM
    I like the Red, but I promised myself that I would have a black front on my next phone regardless of brand. So I guess if I go with another iPhone, it will be Space Black.
    04-23-2017 04:54 PM

I picked up red on Monday after returning my S8+ and I'm really happy that I did! I don't mind the white front and I love the matte red color!
    04-26-2017 10:39 AM
    @Retinella - have to admit, slightly jealous! I think I'm going to hold off on getting a new iPhone until next gen arrives.. but if I was to pull the trigger now I'd definitely get a red one!!
    Retinella and reeneebob like this.
    04-26-2017 10:43 AM
    @Retinella - have to admit, slightly jealous! I think I'm going to hold off on getting a new iPhone until next gen arrives.. but if I was to pull the trigger now I'd definitely get a red one!!
    I really hope the next generation iPhone comes in PRODUCT red right out of the gate. I'll definitely pick that one up again if Apple offers it!
    04-26-2017 11:14 AM
    I really hope the next generation iPhone comes in PRODUCT red right out of the gate. I'll definitely pick that one up again if Apple offers it!
    Oh me too...

Unless they do a white fronted jet white. Then I'm done for.
    Retinella likes this.
    04-26-2017 11:24 AM
    I love the red iPhone, but that white front....(Shaking head...NO)
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-26-2017 05:44 PM
    I'm still waiting for a gold and black one.
    04-26-2017 06:01 PM
    I personally prefer the traditional black. I like the sharp clean matte black, I prefer to be low profile than flashy.
    cwbcpa likes this.
    05-01-2017 10:56 PM
    I really like the red since I love bright colors but overall I like my electronics to be darker. That's why I chose a black iPhone and always do.
    05-03-2017 10:33 PM
    I love the white front - red & white is a killer combo. I really hope the 8 gets the same treatment because I know what I'm going for. And obviously you get to do your bit for charity, wins all round.
    SparklyPickle likes this.
    05-03-2017 11:57 PM
    I personally prefer the traditional black. I like the sharp clean matte black, I prefer to be low profile than flashy.
    Matte black for me also and Especially since the front is also black if you use a case as most people do all you see is the front colour
    05-04-2017 09:14 AM
    The red itself is okay. It would be better if it was a darker shade. That white front though.... gods no. Cant stand white on my electronics. All my electronics are either black, some shade of grey (dark preferably), if not either one of those then a nice silver can be good too. But white? Screw that noise. Nothing of mine is white, not even clothing. To me is just too plain, boring and can be an eyesore. My iPhone 7 is Jet Black.
    05-04-2017 11:12 PM
    I picked up a Red 7 a few weeks ago and am still using it. Sharp looking device, I say.
    05-05-2017 08:42 AM
    Saw it at the Apple store a while back. It's a nice looking phone. Definitely prefer it with the white front.
    05-05-2017 09:25 AM
    While it generally depends on the back color (like the silver iPhone > matte black > rose gold), I like white bezels on phones more than black.

Now with this one (just ordered one) I think the white bezel in pics (never seen one irl) looks waaaay better than the black mock ups.

Also I've looked at many mock ups of iPhones with almost every color you can imagine and I still think this red is about as good as it gets which is weird because I'm generally not a red guy. If it was red like a 5C though it'd be gross.
    05-15-2017 01:40 AM
    If they release another red iPhone with a black screen, it would be a buy. That little gap between where the screen stops and the white begins, I can never unsee.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    05-17-2017 02:48 PM
    I was using a matte black iPhone 7 up until last week when my fiancé dropped her 6s into a toilet at a concert. I used this as an excuse to give her my 7 and I went and got a red iPhone 7 plus. Love it.
    05-17-2017 03:20 PM
    My vote is to give the current iPhone 7 product red the same jet black like treatment. If you are going to carry product red - let it shine! Besides, that jet black treatment is way less slippery the any matted finish.
    05-17-2017 03:48 PM
    I sold my silver iPhone 7 on eBay, got a decent chunk of change for it--and got the [PRODUCT] Red iPhone 7 on day one. I've bought a red iPhone case for every iPhone I've had, which is most of them. I dunno…just have a thing for the color Red I guess.

Love it. The front--be it white or black--makes no difference to me. I like both. I've thrown a Wirecutter-recommended tempered glass screen protector on my Red iPhone 7 & have gone mostly caseless. I love this phone…easily my favorite, even more than the 6 Plus/6S Plus I owned.
    taylorh likes this.
    05-17-2017 03:52 PM
    My vote is to give the current iPhone 7 product red the same jet black like treatment. If you are going to carry product red - let it shine! Besides, that jet black treatment is way less slippery the any matted finish.
    Not with the way they've been wearing. I think a shiny red phone might be a bit too much for most anyway
    05-17-2017 06:59 PM
    I saw it in person and I like it.
    05-24-2017 12:37 PM
    I love it. When I bought my iwatch I bought the product red band as well. I wish the faceplate had been black but I found a solution, a black skin. I hope the iPhone 8 has a red option as well.
    05-24-2017 06:02 PM
    Red is my favorite color and it's beautiful. White front tho is best on it. I had originally thought maybe black but changed my mind. I have the rose gold and love it. I do have a red Tumi leather case so when I am feeling in a red mood I will use it. I have a bunch of cases. Case mate Kate Spade and Tumi. Love the bling. Love the rose gold. Elegant

I have the red and I love it. It's my favorite color also that's why I got it.
    05-25-2017 04:49 AM
    My sister has it and it is nothing short of stunning!
    05-25-2017 06:39 PM
57 123