Count me in the club now

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I could see the case without any problem the first time on an Android phone....Lol
Are guys sure ip7 is better?...LOL

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I could see the case without any problem the first time on an Android phone....Lol
Are guys sure ip7 is better?...LOL

On desktop version of imore I can see it, but not with the app.

I'm talking about the old blue icon app not the new yellow one with all the informative stories.

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
It looks like the Apple Silicone case doesn't like to be swapped too much. I have a slight "split" on the bottom edge of it and it is 18 days old. It MIGHT be from going in and out of a loose cargo pocket but seems doubtful.

I had the official Apple silicone case on my 5C and it help up good for 2 years +.

I have read many people are having this issue with the silicone case for the iPhone 7.

I'm reading lots about the splitting. I had the 5c and it's silicon case. Bear in mind that one wrapped round the entire phone. These new ones do not which concerns me.

I'm waiting for my red iPhone to arrive. I've had 16 GB 4, 32gb 5C, 32gb Samsung S6 & now 32gb 5S so the red iPhone will be a nice change!
What colour 5C did you have at the time?

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey all you 7 and 7 plus owners (maybe 6S & 6S plus). How do pictures compare size wise between normal pictures and a live picture?

Also I back up to google photos. Will live photos show in that app and on the web app too?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey all you 7 and 7 plus owners (maybe 6S & 6S plus). How do pictures compare size wise between normal pictures and a live picture?

Also I back up to google photos. Will live photos show in that app and on the web app too?

On average, there's not much difference in size between a normal photo and a live one. The live may be a bit larger. Most of my live photos are 1.7 to 2 mb.
Once uploaded to any cloud app like Google Photos, Box, or Dropbox, live photos revert to normal photos. If you save them back to the camera roll, they no longer work as live. I convert my live photos to video before uploading to a cloud app. Then if I want to save back to the camera roll, I can convert them back to live photos if I want. There are apps that will do this.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm reading lots about the splitting. I had the 5c and it's silicon case. Bear in mind that one wrapped round the entire phone. These new ones do not which concerns me.

I'm waiting for my red iPhone to arrive. I've had 16 GB 4, 32gb 5C, 32gb Samsung S6 & now 32gb 5S so the red iPhone will be a nice change!
What colour 5C did you have at the time?

You know it is such a tiny 2 mm area where the silicone can be "peeled" back and put on again I'm not even sure it is as bad as I thought. The hard plastic frame underneath is ok. (Or whatever it is made of)

I had the Green 5C for just over 3 years and it was great! No issues with hardware/buttons but the only thing was it jamming after installing ios10. It was just too much for it. I had to go to an electronics shop and pay $30 to have it I jammed and then I used my old Blackberry 9900 until ios10.1 was available so that any big bugs in 10 would have been squashed. It worked great in 10.1 + but eventually it became slow.

I too wanted the red one for a while but I had the opportunity with Rogers to get the gold 32GB for $0 on a 2 year contract. If I wanted the red it would have been )100 and that buys lots of chocolate so ;)

What colour 5C was yours?

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
You know it is such a tiny 2 mm area where the silicone can be "peeled" back and put on again I'm not even sure it is as bad as I thought. The hard plastic frame underneath is ok. (Or whatever it is made of)

I had the Green 5C for just over 3 years and it was great! No issues with hardware/buttons but the only thing was it jamming after installing ios10. It was just too much for it. I had to go to an electronics shop and pay $30 to have it I jammed and then I used my old Blackberry 9900 until ios10.1 was available so that any big bugs in 10 would have been squashed. It worked great in 10.1 + but eventually it became slow.

I too wanted the red one for a while but I had the opportunity with Rogers to get the gold 32GB for $0 on a 2 year contract. If I wanted the red it would have been )100 and that buys lots of chocolate so ;)

What colour 5C was yours?

Ah I did not know this!

I had the blue! I loved that phone. It was the fact that this was the first iPhone I had the true apple experience.

I left the house one saturday morning with my wife. The whole journey I'd set my mind to green but then it came to choosing and I was torn.

The whole experience in that store was spot on from the minute I bought the phone to the point of staying to set up the phone and then leaving the store a happy customer.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Ah I did not know this!

I had the blue! I loved that phone. It was the fact that this was the first iPhone I had the true apple experience.

I left the house one saturday morning with my wife. The whole journey I'd set my mind to green but then it came to choosing and I was torn.

The whole experience in that store was spot on from the minute I bought the phone to the point of staying to set up the phone and then leaving the store a happy customer.

Yep the iPhone 5c was my first iPhone, but prior to that in 2010, October, I bought one of the first iPads are not many people had them then in my city. Apple has been really excellent, and a customer service no exceptions, you can get someone within two minutes after phoning and I see you through your issues right to the end.

Right now I'm loving the iPhone 7 I had it almost 3 months now,my only concern is that the updates get so huge it slows devices down but it'll be a while before that happens.

I really don't understand why Facebook and Facebook messenger updates have to always be about 300 MB or 200 MB in size twice every 10 days or so. It's just ridiculous I think eventually all these constant updates bogged down the devices and slows them down.

I read that blue was the most common colour for the 5C. A lot of people like it.

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yep the iPhone 5c was my first iPhone, but prior to that in 2010, October, I bought one of the first iPads are not many people had them then in my city. Apple has been really excellent, and a customer service no exceptions, you can get someone within two minutes after phoning and I see you through your issues right to the end.

Right now I'm loving the iPhone 7 I had it almost 3 months now,my only concern is that the updates get so huge it slows devices down but it'll be a while before that happens.

I really don't understand why Facebook and Facebook messenger updates have to always be about 300 MB or 200 MB in size twice every 10 days or so. It's just ridiculous I think eventually all these constant updates bogged down the devices and slows them down.

I read that blue was the most common colour for the 5C. A lot of people like it.

I'm glad I don't do Facebook anymore then!!

I'm very excited! Only downside is that this time I didn't go direct through apple.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad I don't do Facebook anymore then!!

I'm very excited! Only downside is that this time I didn't go direct through apple.

I got my iPhone through Rogers Canada. I just mean for service and having to phone about questions or whatever or a problem they are really excellent at helping out

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Now the fun part comes, scouring Amazon and eBay for cool cases, I am still doing this after 3 months :p

Ha! Given the outlay on the phone I've got to be careful lol

I've bought a stand for it for work. It's black and was featured in one of Krystal keys video's! Was only £12 and looked decent.

I'll post pics of the case on weds. Screen protector arrives tomorrow!

Number ports over tomorrow so will hold back using it until absolutely necessary.

Ive then got to find a way of unlocking my 5S I'm using right now that's got a virgin media aim card in it!

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Just ran into a clerk I know at the store and she's on her second iPhone 7 her newest one is having a problem charging you have to hold the charger a certain way before it charges and she said it only last about an hour. Not good. Good however is the fact that she's happy she got AppleCare so she's going to have to get a third one. I have never had hardware issues with Apple.

I should've told her to try another charger maybe that's the problem.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR