Count me in the club now

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
One other observation I wanted to ask everyone that has an iPhone 7, is if you notice a little buzz or vibration when you tap the back of your phone near the top half where the camera is? I did some googling and apparently some people have this and it's because the camera is mounted with springs and magnets supposedly and it moves a little. It's not like the phone rattles or anything like that it's just when you tap it with your finger gently. Has anyone else tried that and noticed it?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
One other observation I wanted to ask everyone that has an iPhone 7, is if you notice a little buzz or vibration when you tap the back of your phone near the top half where the camera is? I did some googling and apparently some people have this and it's because the camera is mounted with springs and magnets supposedly and it moves a little. It's not like the phone rattles or anything like that it's just when you tap it with your finger gently. Has anyone else tried that and noticed it?

Most likely the optimal image stabilizer (OIS) which would have moving parts to keep the image steady.

jimbo1mcm

May 4, 2017
Visit site
Had lots of phones including Iphones. Back to Apple after about a year without. Matte black 7, 128 GB. Sold my Pixel, which was a GREAT phone. I feel the 7 is better!

jimbo1mcm

May 4, 2017
Visit site
iPhone much faster than the pixel?

Ip7 is slightly faster but not noticeable. Latency seems slightly better also. It's nice to have the stereo speakers and raise to wake on the 7. Using touch id to open the phone is easier. Pixel has slightly better resolution. Pixel is an excellent phone but the totality of the IP7 along with the Apple ecosystem has me back.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

I'm glad you can see the pics because I can't for some reason I just see square boxes

Edit: I can see the photos if I go to desktop mode through Safari. I should add that Encased is a company that seems to make belt clip holsters for various devices with cases on he device already. This one is obviously for the OtterBox commuter. Quite a nice case. The back of it feels like silicone and as you can see the inside has a nice felt lining so that your screen doesn't scratch because obviously you do not wear it with the screen exposed to the outside where it can bump something and be damaged.

kcox52692

Mar 21, 2017
Visit site
d4a59303d0e0e3ebd4eece2b66510fbc.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR