Is it stupid to downgrade from an iPhone 7 to an iPhone SE?

Apr 2, 2018
Visit site
Sorry... Did't mean to do that first one... Either way, If you really want to, then go for it. However, from recent experiences, The 7 would be better. I had the iPhone SE for about a year. Then, I replaced with the iPhone 8 (similar to the 7) realizing that the SE was to slow, shuts off randomly, easily gets viruses, and crashes very easily. It gets very fusturating sometimes. When I got the 8, I had didn't experience any of these problems. So, my opinion is to keep the 7. If the dents are bothering you, you could either fix it, or cover it with an otter box to keep your phone safe.
Hope this helped!

Last edited by a moderator:

jr866gooner

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Sorry... Did't mean to do that first one... Either way, If you really want to, then go for it. However, from recent experiences, The 7 would be better. I had the iPhone SE for about a year. Then, I replaced with the iPhone 8 (similar to the 7) realizing that the SE was to slow, shuts off randomly, easily gets viruses, and crashes very easily. It gets very fusturating sometimes. When I got the 8, I had didn't experience any of these problems. So, my opinion is to keep the 7. If the dents are bothering you, you could either fix it, or cover it with an otter box to keep your phone safe.
Hope this helped!

iPhones do not generally get virus’s let alone an SE...

The random shutdowns can happen on any model, my wife’s SE is perfectly fine.

rumpelst

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
iPhones do not generally get virus’s let alone an SE...

The random shutdowns can happen on any model, my wife’s SE is perfectly fine.

That’s strange my wife’s iPhone se works as good as iPhone 7 which I am using. If somebody loves the size factor of se there is no reason not to buy it.

Vero DR

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I like the Iphone 7 but sometimes it´s easy to grab with one hand,and I love the SE...my iphone has already 3 dents...

If I trade i will be stupid to downgrade ? or not?

Will the SE receive the IOS 11? 12?

Hi i had the iphone SE for a year and i loved it but after that year i needed a bigger size screen it was hard for me to read websites and facebook all so small and you will miss the new home touch button in SE you have a physical button you have to press everytime i dont miss that i always hated that

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi i had the iphone SE for a year and i loved it but after that year i needed a bigger size screen it was hard for me to read websites and facebook all so small and you will miss the new home touch button in SE you have a physical button you have to press everytime i dont miss that i always hated that

Hello and welcome to iMore! Thanks for sharing your insight about you experience with the SE.