dents on iphone 7 matte black , how to fix?

diogo461

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Just bought the iphone 7 in 16 december of 2016 and already has 4 dentes on side and down part of the phone, is there anyway to fix ? paiting in matte black? apple refuses to trade the phone...

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Guess that's called ware and there's no reason for Apple to repair or place it. Just put a nice case or cover on it.
The main thing is it's still works.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
This is why I always have a case ready. One "oops" and the damage is done. It makes sense that Apple wouldn't replace -- most places wouldn't either. They usually only do it for malfunctions and not human error.

Sorry to hear about your new iPhone :(.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Dents don't just appear on devices over night. Apple only replaces devices with manufacturing defects that were not caused by the user.

fourthbase

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
You could always get a new housing for it but an official one won't be cheap. Put it in a case and forget about it would be my advice.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just bought the iphone 7 in 16 december of 2016 and already has 4 dentes on side and down part of the phone, is there anyway to fix ? paiting in matte black? apple refuses to trade the phone...
you may be able to find a company, usually at a mall kiosk, that sells the exterior iPhone shell case. As for Apple refusing to trade it out, they are well within the right to not accept it. Dents, dings, scratches, scrapes, chips, cracks, etcetera, are all user caused and are considered typical wear and tear. Those things are caused quicker by some people in comparison to others.

already have a case but if I want to resell. it will be hard :(
Depending on the severity of the dents, you may be right. Still, as a reseller, it is your responsibility to make sure "you" maintain the look and operation the device. Period. If you're the clumsy or careless type, put a thick case on it, along with a screen protector.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR